Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why do celebrities bother marrying each other?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ad_1980, Jun 24, 2009.

1. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

No seriously - because within a year or so they split up! I've yet to hear of a celebrity couple besides Katie and Tom who i predict will split eventually that can actually stay married!

And their splits can't be good for their kids - because their personal life is aired on newspapers and everywhere which publicly in a sense humiliates the children as well!

I am sick to death of hearing about Katie and Peter Andre that's why this subject's been brought up.

2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Becks and victoria are still together after around 10yrs of marriage :)

Theres lots of married famous couples, i think sometimes thier relantionships break down quicker then "normal" because they are hounded by paps everyday.

I know if i had a camera in my face all day and i came home to OH he said said something stupid like "hwats for tea" did go nuts at him lol

Im fed up of hearing about peter and katie was just turn the page or turn over, although i do like pete more now hes got better with age :D

3. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Not all celebs marry other celebs, my husbands best friend is a well known ex footballer. He divorced his wife around 2 years ago who wasn't a celeb yet it still got dragged through the papers.

Some folk just can't win.

I suppose celebs feel they are only going to have things in common with other celebs, hence the reason why they marry each other.

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Oh i had to answer this lol. I've never liked katie price and i didn't go much on peter andre,but i've started to watch the programe of them in the usa, and i love peters change of charactor.She does nothing but belittle him at every opportunaty,i think the sooner they are divorced the better for him.What i think of her i couldn't write on here.:(

5. hutch6

hutch6 PetForums VIP

"And our top answer is...........££££££££££££££££££££££££££££".

Too much ego going on, too much "look at me look at me look at me"

All a bunch of egomaniacs that are only ever after self-promotion, have greed as their number 1 strength and think nothing of their affect on children when it come to setting a good example. They are put up their by the public and they do nothing for the public. Pathetic.

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It's like asking why do normal everyday 'non celebs' marry each other?

People get divorced everyday, the only reason we notice with celebs is because they're in the spotlight.

7. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

I guess for some, it just adds more bling to their bling :D :D, and more coverage by the press of course, joint income at same rates, but you are rite they never last long do they

8. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

so with you on this one, Personally I really don't like katie price, Extremly pretty but very crude and unkind, i have only watched a couple of that Kate and Pete thing and i was really disapointed:eek:hmy:

9. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

i hate most celebrities anyway so if they get together and cause each other some pain blues and agony i am all for it ;)

10. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Lol very funny! Lets face it you can't get a worse pair than Katie Price and Peter Andre (Barbie and Ken)

Izzie

11. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

yes got to make ya right altho he is showing himself to be the better person in their "feud" :D

12. Savahl

Savahl Guest

couples have to meet somewhere, it stands to reason celebs meet celebs and have celeb friends/partners which they eventually marry..like us normal folk.

And it doesnt always fail...looks at lenny henry and dawn french, or ade edmonson and jen saunders

13. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I honestly think Peter Andre is a nice man, it's a shame he put up with Katie for so long :rolleyes:

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Exactly!! :D

15. Barney

Barney PetForums VIP

he has more patience than me i would av shut her mouth for her long before now she is evil

16. Savahl

Savahl Guest

the diff with the celeb couples i mentioned is they are probably more "normal" than the likes of those in the papers everyday for doing....well....nothing. They are intellegent people and entertainers...rather than mindless numpties famous for getting their baps out and thinking the world owes them a debt of gratitude for gracing our eyes with their giant plastic bits...

17. sammyben

sammyben Guest

I dont think there are more celeb breakups than there are 'real life' breakups its just that when it gets plastered all over the paper everyday it makes it looks worse. Plenty couples get together and never last long, its just not shoved in our faces!

x

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Exactly what I think :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice