Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why can't road worker people be more careful!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Apr 12, 2011.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

They've just made my car filthy after I paid to get it cleaned last week and nearly dropped rubble on it!!

I am seething :mad:

2. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Do as i do or dont and thats never wash ya car.:D

3. GoldenShadow

It had lots of bird poop on so needed it, people say bird poop can erode paintwork or something? And the seals needed doing, going a bit green Singing:

Why can't they ask us to move cars if they're swinging diggers over our driveways! :cryin:

4. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

lol don't be silly,men can only think of one thing at a time.;):D

5. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Ye they say its the lime in bird poo the corodes the paint it would have to be a lot of bird poo over a very long time tho to do any damage.
    Mine was washed at the weekend not by me i hate that job and as i say to my OH it only gets dirty again and that infuriates him into washing it, so i win everytime.:D:D:D:D

6. GoldenShadow

:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

I knew they'd start doing road works or something, I only got it cleaned on Thursday and they were here yesterday as well so it got a bit dusty, where's some rain when you need it :rolleyes:

Dunno what they're doing they're digging up all under the pavements, did the gas last August...Always got roadworks round here :rolleyes:

7. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

yes it can, keep kitchen roll in car at all times with some window spray and remove as soon as possible. bird poo is acidic an eats through paint if left.

also, get the barstewards to give you money to have it cleaned again. due care and attention.. especially if it's cement dust as that will mean A NEW PAINT JOB COSTING THOUSANDS, to be paid for by them for not taking the proper care in a public area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice