Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why are there so many sick people in this world???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sammyben, Aug 11, 2009.

1. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Just watching the news about 'Baby P', I know it happened a while ago but hearing it all out loud makes me sick!!! What a shame for that poor little boy....breaks my heart!!! :(

How people can be so cruel to their own children is beyond me.

Apparently there is talk of all 3 of his abusers getting new identities if and when they are released, getting police protection...paid for by guess who????? They should lock them up and let them rot in hell!!! :cursing:

2. frags

frags PetForums VIP

i heard the new identity bit and was really annoyed!!! why should they be protected for killing an innocent child?

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Contributions to the problem...

• Governments who make laws but can't enforce them.
    • Alcohol and drugs
    • The media
    • Bad parenting (future nutcases often come from rather dysfunctional families).
    Why on earth taxpayers should cough up for these people is beyond comprehension.

#3 Chillinator, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  4. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Exactly...as the news said, they are going to be protected from the kind of violence that no-one protected baby peter from!!!

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I agree, it is heartbreaking. I look at my little girl and wonder about these disgusting people. I am sometimes ashamed to be human.........

I think justice is laughable when they could be out as soon as 2012. I honestly feel that life should be life.
    I know that it mean the jails would clogged up, but why not make a prison(s) only for life servers (and meaning life, until they rot in there) that why these inhuman scumbags would be away from civil society.

The law needs to be stronger even for ''minor'' offences. Because a lot of minor criminals end up big time criminals.

Oh and NO ONE'S identity should be concealed when they choose to commit these sick and barbaric crimes. Where is the justice in that? Why should they be protected when that poor innocent little boy wasnt?

6. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Totally agree....i found it sickening to hear their identity would be protected and their sentences might only be short ones. The evil cowards need to get their come uppance and i sure hope they do. :mad:

7. Pampered pets

Pampered pets PetForums Senior

Are they definatley getting new identities?

They have finally been named and shamed on MSN home page, it shows you their photos for the first time so why do that if they are going to protect them?

8. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I just hope the other prisons know who they are and give them hell, I'm sure the prison officers will turn a blind eye to it.

9. FREE SPIRIT

It said on the news earlier they will almost certainly get new identities precisely because their identities have been shown over the internet and media. They even said this could include surgery to change their looks. :mad:

10. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

The case has cost 1 million, it will cost 3 million to change their identity and another million per year to protect them, why should these poor excuses for human beings be intitled to protection, it was that poor little boy that needed protection. Let then out, they shouldnt be in prison thats far too good for them they need to be out there and let us all do our worst.:mad::mad::mad:

11. FREE SPIRIT

I hope so too, i really do. Those evil thugs are the scum of the earth. :mad:

12. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I think its absolutely disgusting they are getting new identites:mad::mad: Why should they get a second chance at life???? that poor little boy didnt .....it makes me so angry,,,,there is no justice for victims no wonder more and more sickos commit these henous crimes!! :(:(:mad:

13. haeveymolly

They are going to have plastic surgery amongst other things at a cost to you and me of 3 million:mad:

14. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I think its absolutley disgusting that these people should have a new id, and worse that we should be footing the bill for it. There really are times when hanging should be brought back.

15. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

The prison (wakefield i think) that the ''step-dad'' is in...............well he has had to be moved to high security because the other prisoners wanted him dead.
    Now since the move some prisoners have put around that any other inmate to blind him will get £10,000! £5,000 for each eye......................

At the end of the day IF they come of prison alive there life won't be worth living.......lets face it you couldn't miss those sicko's.

Life should be life...................25 yrs is not life! I know that they haven't been given that, but still life should mean rot in jail................scum.

I can not understand 'law' when life is 25 yrs. I spoke to my friend who has just passed her law degree and even she is disgusted with their sentences!! ''if only i was there.............''

16. haeveymolly

I wish i was the plastic surgeon:eek:. . . . . . oooo now that is evil of me.

17. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

New identities :rolleyes: No-one is going to forget their faces anytime soon!

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

:cursing: Lovely!

19. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Life should be life. What they did was unforgivable. That poor defenceless baby. If they didn't want him why could they not give him to someone who would have loved and cared for him :(

I hope they rot in prison. I resent paying tax, just for it to be spent protecting scum like that.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice