Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why are people so nasty....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suzy93074, Jun 6, 2010.

1. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

My OH has had an argument with his sister and niece and they have sent him and me some really nasty messages on facebook:(:(

It has nothing to do with me - but still they have called me some unforgivable things and im so upset and angry :( my family is not like this so Im finding it really hard to deal with...:(

2. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Oh that is rotten !!

You know, some people have the balls to type via a comp screen, but havent got the balls to say it to peoples faces....they are cowards.

Rise above !!! sorry you are upset....some are just plain nasty and cruel.

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds very cowardly to me - and an underhand way to get to your OH.
    You're so much better than that - raise above it.

4. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw so sorry :( they are just low lifes mate xx

5. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yeah I know - u are right - I guess now I know how they really feel about me - they even called me a fat white bitch:( and I thought of them as my family - just goes to show u never know what some people think ....they have also used a very private problem as annumition which is so low :( just feel so down right now - I dont normally put this sort of thing on a forum but felt like I needed some input - thank you:)

6. lauz_1982

lauz_1982 PetForums VIP

My hubby had a similar situation with his family. It's really difficult when families fall out as everyone else gets dragged into it - why you talking to them etc. I feel for you both and hope you get the apology it sound like you truly deserve.

Laura :)

7. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Thanks laura - his family do argue a lot - they have lots of issues ...I suppose im the scape goat :rolleyes: - I will never forgive them for what they have said though its just too much this time.

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Dont have the balls to say it to your faces but got to leave it in a message on FB, how childish, dont lower yourself to their level you are better than them. You have a good loving family so hang on to them and ignore the others, dont give them any amunition to hit back, that is what they are wanting. :thumbup:

9. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

they're nasty coz they're people hun, stick with your pets ;) x

10. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Aw don't get drawn in. And ignore them... If they can't even say these things to your face then stuff 'em, they're not worth your reading time x

I'd keep well away, they'll need you before you need them :)

11. michaelasi

michaelasi PetForums VIP

why do not block them? in this way u wont receive crap 'messages' and they wont see what u and your husband r up to . just cut them off , rather then have crap and the rest of your fam's and friends to find out everything about there' dirty nickers'

12. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Thanks Welshie :) u are so right - just hurts at the mo .xxx

13. xxwelshcrazyxx

There are only hurtfull words hunny, dont let it get you down, just ignore them coz that will HURT them more knowing you arnt replying to them, some people can be very hurtfull, sounds like a bit of jealousy there so obviously have something good in your life that they want and cant have, isnt it a shame they keep dropping their dummys eh! lololol :thumbup:

14. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Yeah they already took me off friends list they sent private messages but I think I will block them completely - just dont need this right now. thanks guys for the nice words - it does help :)

15. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I did message her back :eek: couldnt help it - but I didnt call her any names just said I couldnt believe what she has said and that its unfair of her to drag me into it all. Im going to block her now from facebook.

16. xxwelshcrazyxx

I dont blame you, you can do without so called friends like that, family or not familly. And what is two people out of the many many freinds you have got going to make a difference, you dont need freinds like that.:thumbup:

suzy93074 likes this.
  17. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Theres no excuse for that sorta behaviour hun and if thats the sort of people they are then you are better off without them.

Anyway we all love ya here :thumbup: and will support you as best we can.

Chin up, love ya loads xxxxxx

suzy93074 likes this.
  18. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

19. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Thanks Suzanne :) its great knowing I have some brilliant friends there for me - love u lots :) xxxx

20. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I understand that words can be said in the heat of the moment if u are upset and angry - but what they have said about me was to OH in his messages - they didnt even have the guts to say it to me personally - good advice though about not bothering with them anymore - I think this is the way forward now:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice