Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Why are men so insensitive???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JoWDC, Aug 15, 2009.

1. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

My OH managed to really upset me this last week by being completely insensitive (he's away at his Dad's so i can post without fear of him catching a glimpse of this).

Last week he moaned that he had a really long and stressful week with lots of responsibility - looking after the two cats!!! This is after i had a REALLY stressfull week looking after 26 girls at a camp & also as I'm usually the one making sure one of us is home to feed the kittehs so he can go out drinking.

& then... he sent me an MSN, when i was at work, telling me that one of his friends got engaged. And he expects me to go "oh thats soo great" - after we have been together for about 12/13 years with no sign of the much wanted ring.

I can't believe that he is so insentive about this when he knows exactly how i feel.

Sorry - i really needed to vent!!

2. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Aww, most don't have brains hun and when they do have to think it makes them ill :(
    I'm sorry your sad :( x

3. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Its In A Mans Genes Hun.... Or should that be Jeans!!

4. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Dont be sorry huni, most men im afraid are like this!

EXACTLY pmsl :001_tt2: :eek:hmy: :smilewinkgrin:

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Yeah I wouldn't worry about things, it took my hubby over a week to notice I'd dyed my hair he just kept saying "You look different but I don't know why"....he got man flu at the moment so he really is having to think a bit harder, it must be something to do with taking the dogs Incurin the other day :D

6. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Thanks for your kindness everyone. Found something to cheer me up though (watching a romcom probably not my best move) - Jack Sparrows on tv mmmmmm.

7. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

oh gawd, dont tell Wiccy!!!

8. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Don't worry your man is not the only one thats insensitive!

I have booked myself a beach hack on monday, andhave to be at the stables for 9am. It is something I have been wanting to do for ages and my son is just away to his granny's for the week so I thought why not. My OH complained that he would not get a lie in!

x

9. rebenda

rebenda PetForums VIP

Aww dont beat urself up about it hun! they can be v insensitive at times! i know my ex was well i think he was more of a D**K, what i have to look forward to when i meet someone lol

(((HUGS)))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice