UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
How much bigger is it than the touch?

And while we're discussing apple hope you don't mind :D. does anyone know if the ipod touch 5 th generation fits in a docking station used for a 3rd generation?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
How much bigger is it than the touch?

And while we're discussing apple hope you don't mind :D. does anyone know if the ipod touch 5 th generation fits in a docking station used for a 3rd generation?
I don't think it will because they are changing all the ports but you can buy a thunderbolt port?? (Think that's what it's called) which you use with the new apple products and the old docking stations.

Tbh don't see the point in the mini, I have a iPhone 5 and iPad 3! My mini iPad is my phone. Lol! I do want the new iPod touch though because I don't use my phone for music (don't want to waste battery) and my really old iPod is on it's last legs.

EDIT: it's not a thunder port :lol: this is what you might need. http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MD823ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter?fnode=45

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
I don't think it will because they are changing all the ports but you can buy a thunderbolt port?? (Think that's what it's called) which you use with the new apple products and the old docking stations.

Tbh don't see the point in the mini, I have a iPhone 5 and iPad 3! My mini iPad is my phone. Lol! I do want the new iPod touch though because I don't use my phone for music (don't want to waste battery) and my really old iPod is on it's last legs.

EDIT: it's not a thunder port :lol: this is what you might need. Lightning to 30-pin Adapter - Apple Store (UK)
Thank you :D. Off to google, my daughter is getting the new touch for her birthday has a third generation now, don't want to have loads of docking stations everywhere ..lol

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
No, I said I couldn't afford to before. I couldn't of afforded an iPad Mini before either. I can now though, and I've just had a letter to say the finance plan for the iMac is finished, so one less thing to find each month:D
so have they been vaccinated then?

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
No, I said I couldn't afford to before. I couldn't of afforded an iPad Mini before either. I can now though, and I've just had a letter to say the finance plan for the iMac is finished, so one less thing to find each month:D
So have you checked out any reviews on the tablets available. I was going to go for the ipad , but didn't really want to spend £400, plus I wanted something a little smaller , more portable.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.