Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Whole horse weekend Demo 2009

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by horse28, Jun 29, 2009.

1. horse28

horse28 PetForums Newbie

Did any of you go to the demo held at Rowanoak livery yard in Brecon, Wales. Wow what a lovely weekend i had all these different trainers doing demo's. I met Karen Fullbrook, Holly Davies and Lucinda McAlpine to name a few. The weather was great the atmosphere was electric. Will do it again next year, look out whole horse weekend 2010 i will be there to see all the trainers and stall holders doing their things. if any of you are interested in next years demo i will let you know details when they are available.

Rowanoak livery yard is on facebook. They also have a website www.rowanoaklivery.co.uk

#1 horse28, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  2. mandy42

mandy42 PetForums Newbie

yes i attended the whole horse weekend and thought it was brilliant the atmosphere was lovely the demos were superb i met alot of people and it was nice to meet lucinda mcAlpine i have heard so much about this lady and i thought i go and see for myself and i was very impressed by her the way she was with the horses she knows what she is doing. also i met adam shereston also i got to meet holly davies and also karen fulbrook

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice