UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For tea! Thought i'd put some photos up as i don't think many people have bought them before :)

Over 2 feet long and really meaty! they were allowed to eat everything bar the bone so was taken off once they stripped everything off :)

Harvey decided to go eat on the bed next to the radiator as they had come on

·
Registered
374 Posts
Those look good! Can't believe it only took them 35 mins O:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I've not braved giving mine them yet because of the size of the bone... I might give them a try tomorrow :D... The two legs I got are identical so I think they are from the same cow :eek: What do you do with the bone it is striped?

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those look good! Can't believe it only took them 35 mins O:
Yer well my two are well known MONSTER chewers :rolleyes:

I've not braved giving mine them yet because of the size of the bone... I might give them a try tomorrow :D... The two legs I got are identical so I think they are from the same cow :eek: What do you do with the bone it is striped?
The bone will be chucked, they ate the bone bit in the foot, but it's the bone in the leg i don't allow them to eat. I know they could but it's far to dense and can brake teeth!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.