UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Who would be interested in....

1K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  Akai-Chan 
#1 ·
Getting some multis?

I only ask because I have 2 breeding groups of them who will be having babies in the near future and I want to gauge popularity. Just to clarify, I will be selling them.

They are great little animals, Don't require much different care than rats or mice. They need a glass tank to live in as they'll chew through plastic, some toys and a wheel. They can eat mice or rat food and eat considerably less than mice and rats. when I do sell them they will have been handled. I cannot guarantee tameness but they are really easy to tame up anyway.

Would anyone be interested?

Peace
Akai-Chan

#5 ·
omg they are sooooo cute :D
I want some! :D

#7 ·
Your just feeding my addiction of all things furry :001_tt2:

#9 ·
:lol::lol: I'll think about it :D

#10 ·
Just looked at how far it is and I dunno if it'd be worth it. I'm doing them at £5 each (discounts on groups though) and if you want them delivered it'd be 10p a mile, however you are more than 200 miles away :O Even from Norwich where my OH is you're 177 miles away :(

Coming down to Brighton anytime soon? :p

Peace
Akai-Chan

#11 ·
Just looked at how far it is and I dunno if it'd be worth it. I'm doing them at £5 each (discounts on groups though) and if you want them delivered it'd be 10p a mile, however you are more than 200 miles away :O Even from Norwich where my OH is you're 177 miles away :(

Coming down to Brighton anytime soon? :p

Peace
Akai-Chan
haha nope..
I'm sooooo glad you are too far away :D
I think my mum & dad would flip if i brought anymore home :lol:

#20 ·
awwwwhhhh i want some !!!!!

how far is swansea from you ????

do they smell like rats ?
im sure i could pursuade my parents as they wouldnt knnow what they are :D

can they live in only female / male groups ???

#21 ·
They don;t have any smell really... Just the normal smell if they're left too long without cleaning out! that's one advantage of them over mice :)

They can live in either male or female groups but you can have breeding groups that live together permenantly, though I'm probably gonna give reptile keepers first dibs on breeding groups!

Swansea is more than 200 miles from me so it wouldn;t be worth it because travel would cost quite a bit >_< If you are going to London or anywhere thereabouts anytime soon it'd be a lot cheaper :)

Peace
Akai-Chan

#22 ·
well ide like to have a breeding pair as im a reptile owner (breed corn snakes as you prob know) :D

if your charging 10 per mile and im 200 miles then thats £20 extra for travel which i would give for those cuties. how much would you charge for them ?
where did you get them from ?

#24 ·
Redd u fail epicly

now i have buy another shelf >.<

:001_tt2::wink5:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.