Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Who will win? Tories or labour?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by JANICE199, May 11, 2010.

?

WHO WILL WIN?

1. TORY/LIB

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
  2. LABOUR/LIB

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. DON'T CARE

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I don't know about anyone else but i can't wait to see who is going to run this country next.Yes i know its been a long drawn out affair but i've found it intersting.So my question is, who do you want to see run the country, Lab/Lib or Tory/Lib?

2. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

torys and libs if any

would have prefered just conservatives bbut hey ho... lol

when do we find out? isit on now?

3. Paul Dunham

Paul Dunham PetForums Senior

Without doubt I would prefer Labour. Consevatives have been ripping us off for centuries along with all the other mostly Consevative driven organisations such as the banks, building societies, estate agents, solicitors, landlords, insurance companies, employers and many more.
    These are the people who need the riot act reading to them and putting into line.
    The trouble with labour is they try to cover too many bases and wind up wasting too much money. But I'd sooner have a government who's trying to do the right thing and making mistakes than a Conservative government who just seeks to look after their wealthy friends and maintain a lavish lifestyle for themselves at the cost of everyone else.

4. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

tbh though between blair/brown they have ruined this country. Immigration is out of control....taxes are discusting... they honestly wouldnt even be able to organise a p*ss up in abeewery imo...

conservative arnt saints by any means i do feel they are the best of a bad bunch,....

time for a change - i voted conservatives... purely as i feel they cannot do any worse than labour.

5. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I'm not sure when we find out, but i hope its pretty damn soon.This mess is costing the country money we can't afford.:(
    My vote is for Lab/lib :thumbup:

6. Baby British

Baby British PetForums VIP

Hopefully it will be a labour/ lid dem coalition. I think lib dem would have faired even worse in the election should voters think that they may prop up the tories in a hung parliament.

7. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

I dont care which way round it goes! I am just happy that Lib dems get a chance to show what they can do! I think if they do well with it, then more people will vote for them!

8. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

thing is though - lib/tories combined have enought seats - labour/lib dont....?

so hows that working?

im not pretending i know anything about poliics but i know i have an opinion about this country...

im sure we all agree on one thing..... gordon brown is u.g.l.y :lol:

9. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

i think it is a bit like trying to choose between which 2 deckchairs to sit on, on the titanic :D

Acacia86 likes this.
  10. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

i think tories/lib dem.

Labour only know how to tax and spend. they love to throw money at problems. I think lib dem deserve to be able to have a go, so i think it would be good if they teamed up with the tories.

An nic is right. Gorden brown is fugly!!! :D

11. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

VERY TRUE! we all need to get on a life boat outta here!

12. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

ohh i would love to get on a boat out of here;)

13. Paul Dunham

Paul Dunham PetForums Senior

I funny how you complain about immigration when the chief beneficiaries from it are mostly Tory driven companies looking for cheap labour from abroad and have made redundant a large number of British employees and thrown them on the scrap heap in favour of this cheap labour which are now costing the tax payer a unsustainable fortune. I remember the last Tory government under Margaret Thatcher. People have short memories. In those days a large number of people felt like throttling her. Imagine 15/16% interest rates today, that's what we would of got under a Conservative government. They love their high interest rates.

The Conservatives have always been worse than labour, unless your wealthy of course.

14. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

i have to agree with you there:thumbup: a lot of the young voters of today have no idea what happened back then when so many people lost their homes:( thatcher only allowed people to buy their own homes ( council houses) so they would have a hold on them when the strikes were threatened because if they went on strike they were certain to lose their homes:mad: before they bought them it wouldnt have mattered :rolleyes:

15. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Watching Cameron and reading between the lines the other day i could see this happening all over again.:(

16. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

course it will janice:(

17. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

Probably Tory/Lib :arf: :arf:

Shame...imo should have been Labour outright

18. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

I wasnt around then. Im a student and obviously want a good future, but this recession means i will stay in education as long as possible as the jobs are scarce.

I just voted who i did as i honestly dont see labour improving anything - espeically allow immigrants amnesty to claim benefits (which they will..... get houses etc) when i stuggle as is

as you can probably tell my main gripe is the illegals.. im all for different cultures combined,,, but this is now.. toomuch.

19. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I honestly think you will be far worse off under a tory goverment.Now all the time we are part of europe we won't be able to do much about imigration.So best we get out of it.;):thumbup:

20. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

You should have voted BNP :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice