• Magik

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • vixenelite

Votes: 8 61.5%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. as some of you are aware there has been discussions over my soup cooking ability and it was brought to my attention that some of you were not happy with my service and thought a new soup chef should be appointed.

I have asked around have only had one person interested in replacing me...

I do understand some of you are happy with my soup and service therefor I will be going head to head in a vote with this person : vixenelite

All I can say to defend my position as soup chef is that I have served you loyally since this forum started and I am the original creator of the soup of the day. Without me none of this would be happening and I always wash my hands!

vixenelite promises to bring you a new exciting range of soups and says she will offer a second vegetarian choice when soups such as chicken are served.

Please vote now! Winning chef will do the Soup of the day thread from this day forth!

GET VOTING!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Personally i think it would be better to have the two of create a menu:D

& then we could vote on which we thought was the better:cool:

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
i agree why not both, we could have more of a choice then
as some of magik well make the dogs ill lol lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no this is a head to head vote!! stop kopping out! Neither of us will be offended if we lose - just vote!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.