Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Who needs expensive toys?!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Shinners, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Shinners

Shinners PetForums Junior

You know the story,you go buy lots of lovely shiny and fluffy new toys for your new kitten and do you think they're interested???Not a chance!:lol::lol::lol:

Got my new girl home last week(decided to call her Boots by the way!) and had a load of new bits and pieces for her to play with.But so far she's had endless fun with a rolled up sock and a couple of tissues!!!:D
    And what is it with the nooks and crannys of sofas and chairs?Nuzzling in between cushions as if there's some hidden treasure in there!It's so hilarious to watch :lol:

Just a wee obsevation and was wondering if anyone elses little ones are the same???:thumbup:

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

ours like card board boxes with holes cut out and rolled up tin foil use the bat it around everywhere. use to like cotton reels and ping pong balls

3. tyrole

tyrole PetForums Senior

Bless her, we thought of Boots, lovely name.
    Yes my little 12 week old loves rolled up reciepts and paper bags :)
    Spends hours chasing the rolled up reciept, picking it up and placing back where he wants it, usually in a shoe :lol:
    He loves to sleep in the paper bag

4. Kirstyx69

Kirstyx69 PetForums Member

My Jess likes plastic bags lol

5. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Yes, Walter loves playing with tissues as well!! It's hilarious!

6. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Ping pong ball in a carboard box (tall enough that they cant get the ball out) has been my biggest success. They cannot get enough! Although the racket is a bit annoying after a while :p

Second place goes to paper scrunched into balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice