Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Who needs a gaurd dog?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Staysee, May 17, 2010.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

When you have a kitten like this!

He was quite happily laid on the mat in front of the fire when suddenly he looked up, then sat up, then up on his back legs a bit and eventually this!

Then 5mins later i saw this big thug of a dark grey cat [which our jack has seen off before, even tho we were told he was the worst cat around] walking along the bank, jenson was staring and did not move, no growling tho....it saw me and him staring at it so made its way down the bank, then ran up the garden, so jenson got out the window and onto the back of the sofa that looked up into the top part of the garden and had his front paws on the windowsill and peered over so he could just see the cat and as it came closer jensons head got higher but his ears flatter, then it went out of sight under the window and we never saw it again.

Brave kitten! haha

Attached Files:

#1 Staysee, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
  2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol: brilliant & much better than the racket Holly makes if anyone knocks at the door :rolleyes:

3. alisondalziel

alisondalziel PetForums VIP

heehee thats really cute and very funny!!

My Cleo growls like mad if anyone comes to my door, the postman is well used to her now!! :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice