UK Pet Forums Forum banner

who needs a cat bed

775 views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  wind1 
#1 ·
i make and sell little cosy cup beds for guinea pigs. the proceeds go towards vet bills etc as and when they are needed.
i decided this morning that tabitha's kittens would fit perfectly inside them - one each i thought!! but no - 3 of them decided they could snuggle up together in one bed:D not sure how comfortable the black one is - he is squashed up underneath the torbi (tiger) and the torti:D
the third photo shows the type of bed they are in. i think i'll have to start making and selling cat beds next - a bigger version of these ones maybe

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
just thought i'd show you a couple more:) on the first phot the little torti is actually buried completely underneath tiger and the blue tabby:D. they are obviously comfy to stay there though

Attachments

#6 ·
The torbi kitten is absolutely beautiful, my Whisper is a torbi
whisper is very pretty:) your others are lovely too though. tiger, the torbi kitten is staying with me along with the blue boy (named blue fire by my youngest son:rolleyes:)- tiger is such a cheeky little girl

#9 ·
I wouldn't worry about making bigger beds - the kittens look happy enough in there :D
Lovely beds by the way :thumbup1:
thankyou. i sell them on the guinea pig forum and via ebay. if anyone is interested just let me know:). at this moment in time there are now 4 kittens in one bed - piled one on top of the other:D tabitha is sitting looking rather bemused

#11 ·
If you do decide to start making cat beds I would be interested :)
i'm trying to find the best 'filling' at a competitive price at the moment. when i manage to sort things out i will let you know:)

#14 ·
just thought i'd show you a couple more:) on the first phot the little torti is actually buried completely underneath tiger and the blue tabby:D. they are obviously comfy to stay there though
Even more beautiful with a blue tabby too, how many kittens are there? Lucky you keeping 2 such beautiful kittens. I'm also a member on the guinea pig forum too. How many guineas do you have?

#15 ·
Even more beautiful with a blue tabby too, how many kittens are there? Lucky you keeping 2 such beautiful kittens. I'm also a member on the guinea pig forum too. How many guineas do you have?
there are 5 kittens. luckily the other 3 are going to family so i will still see them. it will still be hard letting them go though.
i have 13 guinea pigs now. lily had to be put to sleep last week - she had possible lymphoma. she was only 7 months old too. my user name on there is bsjlmb - the same as on ebay. the cosy cups i sell are cheaper if you purchase them through the forum than on ebay just in case you are interested in the future:)

how many pigs do you have? would i know you on the forum?

#17 ·
Me too! Simby can never have too many comfy places to sleep :) Does it come with the gorgeous BLUE FIRE included? :)
sorry my son would never let him out of his sight:D

#18 ·
there are 5 kittens. luckily the other 3 are going to family so i will still see them. it will still be hard letting them go though.
i have 13 guinea pigs now. lily had to be put to sleep last week - she had possible lymphoma. she was only 7 months old too. my user name on there is bsjlmb - the same as on ebay. the cosy cups i sell are cheaper if you purchase them through the forum than on ebay just in case you are interested in the future:)

how many pigs do you have? would i know you on the forum?
I am the same username on the GP forum Wind1 but I'm not very active on there. I only have 4 guineas now, used to have lots more, 18 at one point but I changed my job and being out at work every day now means less time so as the numbers have gone down I haven't replaced them. I will always keep at least 2 though or possibly 4. I will bear in mind the cosy cups thankyou

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.