UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
No-one really as I am quite private and don't tend to share much about myself. I talk a lot but, if you really listen, you'd see that I actually don't give a lot away.

On PF, the person who probably knows me best is McWillow and that is because we are both half of the same coin. We think and feel almost exactly the same as each other so, if we want to know what each other would feel on a subject, we simply think of our own opinion on it and we have our answer. :)

In real life - My OH I suppose but he's a bloke and not the most observant of people so I wouldn't place a bet on that. :(

·
Registered
12,734 Posts
oh here i would say welshie knows me the best out of the friends i have made on here , away from here i would say a few of my closest mates and a few family members , i keep a lot hidden , welshie knows more than some of my family do

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
For me on PF it is cats cats cats, (Val) Unfortunatley we both had to rehome one of our furbabes and have been chatting ever since......such a shame though that is was under those circumstances.

In the big bad world...i would love to say my OH (but i'm not a liar;)) and its my Sister that knows me the best...we're exactly the same and knows what each other are thinking without even speaking....we just give each other "the look".
She just abouts keeps me just sane!! :blink:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Yes I know :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm the same but this is just a silly thread, amuse me :D
Yes Ma'am!!!!

*Moggybaby sits up to attention.......* :lol: :lol:

My first answer is still the same - Me Hilda (McWillow) knows more about me than anyone else on PF.

In real life, god forbid, but it's probably the IWC!!!!! :eek: Sitting 4ft apart, 5 days a week, 12 mths of the year for over 10 years........ I have spent more time in her presence than ANYONE elses ever!!!! You get to know someone pretty well in that space of time, even if you don't really want to. :eek:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
My wife believes she knows me better than anyone else on this earth.
But she's unable to come to the computer right now because I've locked her in a trunk down in the cellar.

That'll teach her! :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
On here, no one really, because theres no one I really talk to on a personal level :(

In real life - My bf, as I have told him things I havent even told my mum who is pretty much my best friend!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
In the real world it is my parents, my sister and my boyfriend. Sister probably most of all.

On here no one specifically because I do tend to dabble rather than commit- that said if anyone went over all of my posts I think you'd get a fair idea of the sort of person I am because I think I am usually quite open about my experiences, thoughts, philosophies etc... :D

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
On PF- everybody!! (or nobody, its all the same!:)).
In real life- my best friend. We met in nursing school and shared a house for 5 years, now we live round the corner from each other.:) Also its nice to have someone I can really talk about work stuff with who understands.

·
Still missing my boys
42,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In the real world it is my parents, my sister and my boyfriend. Sister probably most of all.

On here no one specifically because I do tend to dabble rather than commit- that said if anyone went over all of my posts I think you'd get a fair idea of the sort of person I am because I think I am usually quite open about my experiences, thoughts, philosophies etc... :D
I like what I've seen over the years :)

·
Amused
29,064 Posts
In here it would maybe be welshie, but theres a few here ive let in. Away from here that would be my best mate cal, aka chopper on here. He's been like a bro for over 17 yrs, knows all my secrets and we understand each other more then even family does.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.