UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just realised there will be no Paul O'Grady tonight :(

It was a fantastic programme and I'm going to miss it!

Hope they do another series...

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Was a great series, I watched them on ITV player and caught up on the last one yessterday where he adopted little Eddie, if you are getting withdrawal there is still four episodes to watch on I player again still.

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Me! I'll miss it, I thought it was such a wonderful programme, really showing the benefits of rescue dogs :)

I hope there's another series!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WooP, Roll on Christmas lol! Won't know what to watch tonight...may end up finishing my Greyhounds knitted snood :D

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
I haven't watched it (no TV) but I do know its been renewed for an Xmas special and also another series so fear not!
4 episodes are still on ITV player, I watched them on that. Well worth a watch if you can get it on the computer which I think you should be able too.
Last time I checked you only need a TV licence if its being broadcast at the same time. Might have changed though but that what it used to be.

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
I feel quite bad that I have never watched even one show. Saw posts on here occasionally but still forgot to press record series. Must try to catch it next time round! :(

ETA - Just found a Malamute owners group on facebook that's changed my whole perspective of the site. Never bothered with it before now and been a member for about six years - no holding me back now so if there's nothing much on here it's off to the group I go, lol!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I feel quite bad that I have never watched even one show. Saw posts on here occasionally but still forgot to press record series. Must try to catch it next time round! :(

ETA - Just found a Malamute owners group on facebook that's changed my whole perspective of the site. Never bothered with it before now and been a member for about six years - no holding me back now so if there's nothing much on here it's off to the group I go, lol!
Ah! Haha. I was thinking those lovely red Mal's on that page were awfully familiar!! I'm a member of that group and post Nushka sometimes. :)

But like everyone else I am really going to miss the series, and definitely can't wait for the next series or christmas special (which is sure to be just as tear inducing I'm sure!).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.