Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Who is already excited about Christmas!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by catlove844, Oct 22, 2012.

1. catlove844

catlove844 PetForums Senior

I am soo excited! It will be my little boys first year where he kinda 'understands' what is happening :001_tt1: :D I love Christmas anyway, food, family etc but cant wait to see his little face with his presents, he loves peppa pig lol :)

Already looking at a decoration theme, thinking of gold & red! Anyone else?? :001_tt1:

2. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Aww sounds like Christmas is going to be exciting in your house :D

I love Christmas, it's not a big thing for us now our boys are grown up, and it's lovely just to have a few precious days off work

I am excited about Christmas dinner though, that's my favourite thing about Christmas :D

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

im excited but i dont know whether i will have christmas off or not yet - here's hoping i do!

4. dorrit

dorrit PetForums VIP

I was out testing ( prodding and pulling) fake christmas trees today....
    I normally have a real tree but I read that they are poisonous to parrots and just in case Basil does fly into it weve decided to get a fake one ..

Mind you I nearly faited when I realised the 'code'on the tag was actually the price :eek:

5. catlove844

catlove844 PetForums Senior

I love christmas dinner to, we are ordering a turkey already! Well, my mum is for us lol! :)

6. Golgotha_tramp

Golgotha_tramp PetForums Senior

Me, me, me!!!

I love Christmas, it's my favourite time of year! I love the cold, the decorations, the feeling of good cheer that seems to ooze from people - it makes me so happy!

7. jon bda

jon bda Guest

As Shelley said, now the lads are older its all about a bit of quiet time off/together, a lush slap up meal, too much booze and crap telly!!! :)

Wondering if i should treat us to something special like this!!!

Worth it: Aldi

:lol:

8. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

Iv done loads of shopping already..cant wait :D

9. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I love Christmas! :D As soon as Christmas is over I am planning the next years festivities :laugh: I have three young children so I feel its my duty to make it as special as I possibly can whilst they still find it magical. Kids grow up way too fast :(

I buy presents throughout the year so that everything is perfect and it actually works out tons cheaper that way as I manage to get pressies when they are on sale ;)

10. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Im looking forward to xmas i have nearly all my shopping done! jusr 3presentz to get:D
    i did nearly all my shopping in july:eek:

11. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

Oh my god that is soooo organised! Xx

12. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

I don't really start to get excited unil much nearer..
    I normally start my christmas shopping anytime around now, but its not till I go late night shopping with my mum for the last few bits about a week before christmas that I start to get exited!

My birthday is the day before, so it get doubly excited the week before :lol:

13. rona

rona Still missing my boys

I haven't got excited about Christmas since I was a child and I positively get peed off with it these days :rolleyes:

If you've got kids I can see the appeal but not otherwise

14. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

My youngest is 16 so I wasn't expecting to be excited about Christmas this year - but I think because as a family we've decided on a more low key Christmas I think it's going to be a very different sort of Christmas for us and I'm really excited :D

15. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

I have not thought about it, but Hubby has already ordered the pork pie :D

16. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I agree! It's all aimed at families with kids these days. And of course massive profits for the stores and the banks,coz so many people will run up big credit card debts, which mean lots of interest.
    Just another day for me.

#16 jetsmum, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  17. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

Meeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm soooo excited :D

My daughter is 4 (5 in Jan) so the perfect age for it all this year :D I've got all her presents sorted, i just need to sit on my hands now and not buy her anymore :eek:

I've still got 6 birthdays to buy for before Christmas though and a baby brother to be born :eek: But i've completely bought for 7 kids for Christmas but i've another 22 kids/adults to buy for :eek: :eek: :eek:

BIG FAMILY

#17 Pointermum, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  18. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I'm so glad we don't do pressies for extended family - just our kids and their partners (and this year our grand baby) and our parents. (+ 2 close friends)

I don't go mad on the pressies - but I love all the decorations I'm always looking in the shops and buying little bits.
    And best of all is all the family time we get :)

19. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

That's only doing , mums , dads, bothers, sisters, nices, nephews and grandparents my side so need to add another 4 to that list for hubs grandparents !

20. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Christmas shopping...do it right...on christmas eve!!!
    :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice