UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just curious (well bloody nosy) to who has the oldest dog on PF and how old?

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Certainly not mine, he is three, but i wanted to say, your signature pictures are gorgeous - the one of the little paw with the spots made me go all goofy.
:001_wub:
arwww thanks i made my signature online :p

How old is Holly am i right in thinking she is 17 :w00t:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Just lost my old girl a week ago, she was 17 :(

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Just lost my old girl a week ago, she was 17 :(
So sorry to hear of your recent loss, 17 is a wonderful age, but whatever age they live too its never long enough is it and it still hurts just as much.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Not me, I lost a GSD at nearly 14, then two with cancer at only 11, Oswy is my eldest now (unbelievably) but he's young yet, going to be 10 at the end of November, still fit and active and enjoying 'veteran' agility :) Sophie (eldest GSD) is nearly 6.

G

·
Mine are rescues, so DOB is unknown, and I never remember years, let alone DATES they arrive. Harriet MUST be a minimum of 14. Beety is her son, perhaps Harriet was 1 or 2, when he was born. Both now in heart failure. Nahla, another rescue, has to be a minimum of 15, but could easily be 17. She's BC size, so doing well, and still pretty active.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Buster will be 16 in the middle of November,but ,if you read my earlier post
you will know that he might not make it till then as he is going downhill fast.

My thoughts are with those of you who have lost an old friend lately
Maureen

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Buster will be 16 in the middle of November,but ,if you read my earlier post
you will know that he might not make it till then as he is going downhill fast.

My thoughts are with those of you who have lost an old friend lately
Maureen
I had missed your post, so sorry to hear Buster is poorly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.