UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am losing track on who is expecting new arrivals.
So it's all in one thread, please could you put:

Date of arrival (or estimate)
Name (if decided)
Breed (if applicable)

:)

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Work on getting it agreed now, then you can properly plan :)
Took 2 years to persuade hubby to let me have Thomas :(
I've dropped a few hints. I never thought in a million years that I'd be allowed to get Spooks but as soon as Mum saw him she fell in love. All I have to do is convince her to view a couple of litters. That should do the trick! ;)

Or, as I'll be 21 and graduating there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to buy myself a certain something- even if it is a rather expensive (but stunningly gorgeous) MC. We'll see :p

I hope you manage to convince the hubby about the Ragdoll/ Ragamuffin that you would like so much :)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Meeeeeeee!!!

Expected Date: By Christmas we hope
Name: Flower/??? (open to suggestions from the PF :D)
Breed: RagaMuffin

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've dropped a few hints. I never thought in a million years that I'd be allowed to get Spooks but as soon as Mum saw him she fell in love. All I have to do is convince her to view a couple of litters. That should do the trick! ;)

Or, as I'll be 21 and graduating there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to buy myself a certain something- even if it is a rather expensive (but stunningly gorgeous) MC. We'll see :p

I hope you manage to convince the hubby about the Ragdoll/ Ragamuffin that you would like so much :)

Ah you remembered that's my ultimate aim. I think maybe we chatted at Manchester show about that. Did you see the little Muffin kitten there? Proper little poppet! :D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Aurelie, just to help with the research, whilst stewarding earlier this year, I completely fell in love with an apricot Tonk, TALLICA MICKEY BLUE EYES.

Tho I have owned one in years gone by, I am not always a fan of the more extreme look but this cat was amazing and the personality was just 5*! I wanted to just wrap it up and take it home!!!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Have just googled him - he is VERY handsome. I do really like reds, MollyMilo used to have a beautiful red pointed Siamese called Alfie - I hadn't really thought much about reds until I saw him but he definately turned my head in that direction.

I spoke to a breeder last week who thinks that next year the GCCF will allow more Tonk coat patterns and colours on the show bench which would be fantastic.

·
Administrator
35,985 Posts
Aurelie, just to help with the research, whilst stewarding earlier this year, I completely fell in love with an apricot Tonk, TALLICA MICKEY BLUE EYES.

Tho I have owned one in years gone by, I am not always a fan of the more extreme look but this cat was amazing and the personality was just 5*! I wanted to just wrap it up and take it home!!!
I know this breeder - she is lovely :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Kitten will be ready around the 17/18th of this month, just need to confirm exactly when she'll be collected.

Name undecided as yet! May need to pick everyone's brains as I just can't decide but I loved lymorelynn's girl's name Mai Tai as soon as I heard it, so am thinking something unusual along those lines.

Breed - Snowshoe

This kitten is a long time coming for me. I've researched the breed for 3+ years and have taken my time to find an ethical breeder who I really trust and feel happy with. I do feel slightly guilty as I've always rescued moggies but have decided I'll start volunteering some of my time at a rescue to sort of even it out a little. Anyway, I'm absolutely delighted with the little one and can't wait to bring her home. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.