Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Who has gerbils?

Discussion in 'Small Animal Photo Galleries' started by Once upon a gerbil (or 2), Aug 8, 2018.

1. Once upon a gerbil (or 2)

Once upon a gerbil (or 2) PetForums Junior

Hello! Just out of interest, how many of you have gerbils?
    I have two boys, a honey cream named Rico and a REW (Red-eyed white) named Max which are both pictured below. I've had them for a year next month but they were two months when I got them :)
    Max is the cheeky one, he bit for a while, is very energetic, climbs the cage and can be a bit of a pain sometimes but is very sweet!
    Rico is the calm one, he likes to sit on your hand, he's quite lazy and doesn't do much excercise and can get a bit on the larger side, he nibbled a bit to start but it was actually quite cute, Rico can also be a bit of pain but he is so sweet!
    They are very different but they get along very nicely and groom each other nearly every day :)

I will upload a picture on another post, sorry!

Once upon a gerbil (or 2) x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice