Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Who had a lie-in today??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 2, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Not me! Lol.
    I have been up since 8.
    Last night was the first night (in a while) I put my xon to bed without a nappy...He has been fine during the day but at night he hadn't been dry for ages. So, I woke him up to go to the toilet twice before I went to bed at 11.30.
    Woke him up at 8 and rushed to the loo... He was still dry :thumbup: :thumbup1: :cool: :aureola: :ciappa:

I've had a shower, had the dogs down at the river, done the dishwasher.
    Made lunch for oh and son, they are off to the garage to help clear out oh's dads things. Made him a shopping list we are out of cat biscuits.

Just waiting for next door to get ready to have a big walk with the dogs.... I weighed myself before my shower :eek: Time to get some serious exercising! :D

What's everyone else up to?

x

2. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

I hve done nothing and been up sinse 8... ahh laziness :)

3. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I was up at 230am then 500am and then again at 810 am

Oh the joy of having pups lol

4. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

What's a lie in? :confused:

I got up at 6, walked and fed the dogs. Got Oh and kids up, fed them. Made sure Oh got off to work on time :rolleyes:, Kids just getting dressed now.

I am going for a shower soon, then to the shop to get something for dinner. Sort dinner out, take the dogs out again then bath and brush them if it's still warm.

After that I might get 10 mins before oh is back from work lol.

Well done to your son :thumbup: How old is he?

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I've been up since 6.30! :yikes: so not me!

I've walked the dogs, done some washing and prepared lunch - just relaxing now. Not expecting my son to put in an appearance for hours yet as I heard him come to bed around 4.30 :eek:

Ellie x

6. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

We had a lie in didnt get up till 9.30, opened the door for the dogs at 6 then went back to bed:) was planning a few hours out at fillongley show but just looked on here and its next week! lol
    Have a good day everyone.

7. bmxwidow

bmxwidow PetForums Junior

Never get a lie in :mad:

Tilly woke us up at 7.30 coughing so I rushed downstairs as didn't want her been sick on new carpet! Tried to go back to bed but Megan had other ideas so we both ended up getting up. Was walking round the lake at 8.45 this morning and now just putting chicken in oven for dinner! Yum!

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Been up since 8 which is a lie in :D Normally up between 6.30 and 7 ;)

Not done a lot hung out a load of washing and put another one on.

It's not raining today so a long walk is in order later.

9. nickmcmechan

nickmcmechan PetForums Member

went to bed a 11.30pm, got up at 1.30am for our dog tomas being sick, sometime around 3am and 6am to let cats in, gave up the option of sleep when the last cat wanted in at 7.30am....

the old dog tomas was diagnosed with vestibular syndrome yesterday morning, any sleep we did get last night wasn't good due to worry

we're all just relaxing right now while i do the water changes on my fish tanks....

10. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

I'm still in bed

11. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

:eek: :eek:

Good for you! :D

Ellie x

12. Crocky

Crocky PetForums Junior

You're all up early on a Sunday morning! :eek:hmy:
    I got up at 10 am and I've done practically nothing but having breakfast and checking my emails... Shame on me...

Just checking, though; I often come across "my oh", I guess it means my husband, but what do the O and the H exactly stand for? :blushing:

13. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

I laid in till 8 so thats good for me normally up at 5.30 . Dogs time clock still on my work hours.. Havent done much other than put washing out. Nice to see the sun here.

14. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Wow, you've been a busy bee! I just got woken up by the parents, i need to go on a final shopping trip for swimming shorts, shorts and some flipflops, ready for butlins tomoz! :D Im now waiting for my breakfeast of fried bread and bacom! YUM YUM!

15. borderer

borderer Guest

got up 4.30 took dogs out allways up early got to enjoy nice morning before dark winter comes:D

16. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

It means 'other half'.:)

I always say that because me and my o/h aren't married and we are too old to be boyfriend and girlfriend. :laugh:

17. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Heehee
    11:20 i got up :D
    Went to bed at 12
    Going to have a shower, can't start a day without a refreshing shower, have breakfast, take the dogs out, come home chill for a bit, might go to blenheim with dad to his rabbit pen (thats if he hasn't already been, just looked outta the window dogs are in the truck, they aren't wet and muddy though, so i dunno). Take Bess to have a run around it the woods. :) Do some training come home eat lunch, the do nothing but sit at home :D
    Well done to your son PG :D

18. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

Today was a lie in - 7.15 :D
    Mopped floor, cleaned kitchen, made fruit and cheese scones, dusted living room, sent OH out with dog :D cleaned bathroom, pruned some plants, blah blah! Big brother and his wife are visiting. I did do it all yesterday but the untidy fairy visited while I was asleep, little b**ger!

19. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

I was awake from 3am-7am due to TV being left on last night, not by me.

I woke with a start at 10.00 am think OMG where is my child and my cats and and ..... child was at bottom of the garden playing with his tool box, cats waiting to be fed.

We have only just started with the dry nights recently, I wake my son up before I go to bed for a wee and he usually gets up himself around 7/8/9ish, I am embarrassed to say I didn't hear him. :blushing: He was on the trampolene until 8.30pm so I am hoping it was closer to 9am ish......I may need a little ringer contraption thing on his door so I hear when he wakes.

20. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Put pup out for a wee about 12.30am he slept through until 9am :) lie in wooop wooop :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice