UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all after loosing our beloved Abyssinian cat we are starting to consider getting a dog. We are looking to get a Whippet puppy in spring and was just wondering if we should get a dog or a bitch ?

·
Still missing my boys
42,322 Posts
I'm not sure but with a Whippet I don't think the differences in the sexes is that pronounced.

Are you going to have it neutered or keep entire?

Or maybe a rescue?

·
Registered
533 Posts
hi wabma and welcome to pf
sorry to hear about your beloved cat i think both dogs and bitches have there apeal with my first pup i wasnt sure weather iwanted and boy or girl as it happen there were only girl left wen i got her she a lovely shes 6 now and then there my harvey i definatley knew we wanted a boy my girl had already been speyed so it wasnt a problem and they got on famously breeders tend to charge for for the girls as they can have pups i think it just depends on which pup ur most draw to rather than the gendar both males and famales can be very loving good luck in ur search for ur pup :001_smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.