Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Whippet

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by wabma, Nov 5, 2012.

1. wabma

wabma PetForums Newbie

Hi all after loosing our beloved Abyssinian cat we are starting to consider getting a dog. We are looking to get a Whippet puppy in spring and was just wondering if we should get a dog or a bitch ?

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

I'm not sure but with a Whippet I don't think the differences in the sexes is that pronounced.

Are you going to have it neutered or keep entire?

Or maybe a rescue?

3. astara

astara PetForums Senior

hi wabma and welcome to pf
    sorry to hear about your beloved cat i think both dogs and bitches have there apeal with my first pup i wasnt sure weather iwanted and boy or girl as it happen there were only girl left wen i got her she a lovely shes 6 now and then there my harvey i definatley knew we wanted a boy my girl had already been speyed so it wasnt a problem and they got on famously breeders tend to charge for for the girls as they can have pups i think it just depends on which pup ur most draw to rather than the gendar both males and famales can be very loving good luck in ur search for ur pup :001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice