Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

where's the kitten?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by princesspeach, Oct 12, 2013.

1. princesspeach

princesspeach PetForums Member

me and the kids spent an hour this morning looking for freddie in an absolute made panic! i looked absolutely everywhere, i even pulled the cooker and washing machine out, wondering if he somehow got behind them! In the end, i decided he must have managed to get out the door when hubby went to work this morning, although we always shut the hallway door so that he can't. But he was nowhere in the house. So i flung on some clothes reayd to go and look for him, went to get my 2 boys some socks out, the sock drawer was slightly open....and yep you've guessed it! in amongst all the socks and pants, fast asleep, is my little kitten!!!

2. moggie14

moggie14 PetForums VIP

Aww bless the lil monkey, bet it was warm and cozy in there :D

3. ScruffyCat

ScruffyCat PetForums Senior

Ah bless, its all nice and warm in there i bet! We had a similar situation here the other week when scruff had decided to disappear!

Found him in the bottom of my wardrobe with the shoes... very odd, especially as my gym trainers are in there...! :blushing: Stinky.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice