Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wheres best to sell??

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by zeon85, Dec 5, 2007.

1. zeon85

zeon85 PetForums Junior

Hi All,
    I am just asking which site is best to advertise a litter of babie rats?? My rat gave birth to 10 rats which I am selling at £8 each and not sure what site to advertise them on.. Ive tried gumtree preloved and pets4homes so any other good sites which could get a look in on???

zeon85

2. MrsNik

MrsNik PetForums Member

TVR forum!!!! Sorry I know I already said this to someone else as well lol. I honestly cant recommend this site enough!!!

Preloved is popular too. Or you can shove them in a biscuit tin and send them to me :D lmao

3. bullyb

bullyb PetForums VIP

put them in the classified section on here...:D

4. zeon85

zeon85 PetForums Junior

Hello,
    I think ive advertised on the site already im not fully sure lol.... Otherday i was up till 4.30am placing loads of ads and over half of those were on american sites lol... so i guess its gonna be a long expensive way to come from america to sunnyish sussex

Zeon85

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice