Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Where you live... the rough bit....??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Magik

Magik Guest

Every city or town has a rough part... you know the place where all the shootings happen, the place where you dont go after dark.. da ghetto!!!

I think that's what the general section is to this forum... you get a totally different class of member in the other sections... ok a few of us o
    occasionally slip through and lower the tone... just as the scrotes from the rough area I mentioned slip through the doors of Marks and Spencers to steal a frozen chicken and a pair of socks!

Genral section is "Da Ghetto"!

2. LOL - I thought its more elite like...desirable but not easy to get in to:D:cool:

3. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

sounds like hillsboro. :D:D:D:D

4. Magik

Magik Guest

i was thinkin more shiregreen ;)

5. georges mummy

ahhhh thats low. lol :D

6. Magik

Magik Guest

only joking!!!!

7. georges mummy

your right though i dont even go to the shops at night anymore

8. Magik

Magik Guest

it's not that bad is it? A friend of mine lives there... lives near that pizza place.. on the main road that runs through it!

9. georges mummy

if its nethershire road. yeah its can be a bit crazy. theres another curfew again.
    dont know why the kids never listen

10. Magik

Magik Guest

It's time to reclaim our streets from the hoody's. A couple of years ago me and a few friends decided we were going to train as Ninja's, walk round in ninja suits and reclaim our streets vigilante style from the hooded yobs. However when we found a shop that sold ninja suits they wanted £40 a piece for them which Ididn't think was bad but a few in the group thought it was a bit pricey so they wanted to wait til pay day... by which time we had started a new project which was drinking out of floral tea pots in nightclubs while wearing a ladies glove... that is true aswell!!!

11. mmmmmmmmmm.....................I shoud try TV...................

12. Magik

Magik Guest

Itried TV once... couldn't get the hang of walking in high heels tho!

13. Why did you had to wear high healls? Are those required?

14. Magik

Magik Guest

yes it completes the look. I think detail like that seperates the serious TV from just some bloke in a dress havin a laugh!

15. hold - phone rings

16. Magik

Magik Guest

Tell I'll pay the money.... just dont hurt the girl!!!!

17. oh - thats very kind....

18. Magik

Magik Guest

kind of guy I am!!!

19. What did you you to Colies? She/s normally here at this time? Can you wake her up?

20. Magik

Magik Guest

I would but I cant be arsed to walk all the way down to the basement... then I have to find the right keys for the right locks, mop up the p*** etc etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice