UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a few weeks we are going to a wedding at Haverford West in Wales thought we might stay a few days someone has told me Marloe Sands and Newgale are good beaches but can you take dogs on them does anyone know?:thumbup:

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
The best place to go in Wales is accross the Seven bridge back to England. :lol:

pobl ddrwg i chi Cymru.
Hmm before you diss us and try to use our beautiful language you may like to get it right

people evil I you Wales :rolleyes:

if you are trying to say what I think you are try this

adwyth boblogi i mewn gwrymiau :001_cool:

·
Body of a Buddah.
3,937 Posts
oooopppsss .:eek:

I think I got that wrong,a thousand apologies,blast that stupid translator.:mad:
I have relatives in Wales(St.Fagans to be precise)and must say the majority of it is a lovely place.

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
oooopppsss .:eek:

I think I got that wrong,a thousand apologies,blast that stupid translator.:mad:
I have relatives in Wales(St.Fagans to be precise)and must say the majority of it is a lovely place.
There are a lot of members on here who are Welsh and quite a few have welsh as their first language :lol:

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I hang my head in shame.:blushing::crying:

May I be forgiven if I promise never to try and be clever again (I'm a bloke after all).:yesnod:
you aint the first Bullet tried it as well so we just did a thread in the welsh language for him - needless to say he aint tried it again :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
In a few weeks we are going to a wedding at Haverford West in Wales thought we might stay a few days someone has told me Marloe Sands and Newgale are good beaches but can you take dogs on them does anyone know?:thumbup:
This link will help you, I use this site quite a bit to find out information for my guests.

Visit Pembrokeshire - Beaches

Some of the beaches will have restrictions between the 1st May - 30th September.

Monty has been to most of them and Freshwater West is our favourite (no restrictions there at any time of the year)

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time and don't forget to pack your waterproof clothing just in case ;) :p

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
I am originally from Pembrokeshire and Haverfordwest do have alot of good beaches you can take dogs onto. Broad Haven, Newgale, Dale, Solva, St Brides Bay. It is stunning down there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.