Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Where to buy ND in bulk?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by toryb, Feb 5, 2012.

1. toryb

toryb PetForums Senior

We have switched our Puppy completly off kibble and onto nature diet and there has been a lovely improvement very quickly since the switch! Much less poop which is firm opposed to big sloppy poos from kibble...she isnt hicuping/burping after eating...I hated thinking of the kibble swelling in her tummy!!

Anyway she is on 2 packs per day at the moment but that wil go up inbetween now and when she is 6 months old (am i right that they go onto the adult feeding table at 6 months old?).

Anyway where do you buy ND in bulk from? I have ordered it from vetuk and its just under £13 a case of 18 with free delivery which seems great value...does anywhere beat that? I would like a mix of flavours apart from the chicken which makes me want to vomit!! :blush:

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

berriewoods maybe?

3. Indi's mum

Indi's mum PetForums Senior

I get mine (well Indi's) from vetuk, I get the packs of 18 trays for £13ish but we only need two a month. So not sure if you can source them cheaper. But it's free delivery from them. :)

4. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

I think Berriewoods do 18 for £11.99 with free delivery but you have to buy at least four cases.

There are several others that do 18 for just under £13.00 with free delivery - Swellpets - JW Titmus (to name two).

HTH

5. kate_7590

kate_7590 PetForums VIP

I get ND from DAF when I order their raw food. If you order a few boxes of it its very cheap!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice