Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Where to buy MAC tinned cat food?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Acrophylla, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Acrophylla

Acrophylla PetForums Member

Tried my cats with MAC tinned catfood and they loved it! The question is where can I buy more?
    I'm in the UK, so can anyone recommend a supplier? I was told to go to "The Happy Kitty Company" but they seem to have closed down.

2. urbantigers

urbantigers PetForums VIP

3. Jonescat

Jonescat Don't do nothing. Do something.

4. Acrophylla

Thanks for your replies. I will check them out. One of the good things about MAC tinned cat food is that it contains taurine which is good for cats.

5. Amanda Sturdy

Amanda Sturdy PetForums Member

6. Acrophylla

Thanks for your suggestions. I got some from Pets Menu, they have a very large selection and sell the big 800g tins which are very useful. The price was cheaper than elsewhere but I didn't receive exactly what I ordered, delivery was free but slow, but it did come Germany! As well as buying the MAC tins, I also purchased some tins of the "Bozita" brand, which went down well with my cats, so that's good as they like variety.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice