Well, it's now looking 99% certian I will loose my job, and we don't think OH will be far behind me. We have decided that if it happens we will sell up and move away as there will be nothing holding us back. We haven't really been to many places, but we would like to move somewhere in the country, but not miles away from a town or anything, and if it was near a beach that would be a big bonus!! I don't have a problem with moving abroad (infact, I would rather do that), but OH said he would prefere to stay in this country So, where would you all reccomend??