UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happening? First my greasy spoon was robbed... then the soup kitchen closed without notice, it's like a ghost town!! What's happened to our neighbourhood?

If it stays this quiet I might do a spot of looting!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funny you should say that because I've seen a couple of guys hanging round here lately... looked like they were up to no good... hope they dont come in and do anything bad!!! hmmmm

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
What's happening? First my greasy spoon was robbed... then the soup kitchen closed without notice, it's like a ghost town!! What's happened to our neighbourhood?

If it stays this quiet I might do a spot of looting!!
Im here, the soup kitchen was closed for refurbishment
back open as normal tomorrow:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what a one day refurbishment!!! So all your customers have got to sit in you paint stinking soup kitchen tomorrow getting head aches from the fumes. No way will I be there!! CRAP!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was just your soup every one else had the good stuff:D
ah ha... there it is in black and white!!! So is this what you all want??? Someone who will poison you because of a grudge!!! I'm going to report you to the environmental Health!!!

·
Registered
18,554 Posts
ah ha... there it is in black and white!!! So is this what you all want??? Someone who will poison you because of a grudge!!! I'm going to report you to the environmental Health!!!
well you said you wanted to lose a fiew pounds b4 u met all the girls
I just gave you a helping hand with some laxatives:eek:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.