UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

to this...

and this...

to this...

Its coming up 3 years since Dottie came into our lives (Nov 1st 2009) and 2 since Charlie came along (Oct 28th 2010) so this is always an extra special time of year for me.

Both from crappy BYBs, yes they have their issues which means walks are managed with military planning. But these dogs go on holidays, trips to town, frequent Wales, eat well, have a better bed than me and still sleep in my bed too! They have more trips and adventures away than most of the social dogs I know.

Theyre hard work. Theyre mental. Theyre lovable and it is the greatest privilegde to have these dogs in my life. We've had our ups and downs, but we're still strong and despite everything and what others think, they havent been rehomed, they are stuck with me.

Never in a million years would I have believed you if you said to me four years ago I would own two dogs and be a dog fanatic. Well here I am.

A huge thank you to my first 2 dogs who have taught me so much in such a little time, for keeping me on my toes and making me go out in all weathers.
I'll raise a RAW chicken leg to you Dottie and Charlie. My Terrors.

Cheers!

xxx

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
They're both just adorable. :001_tt1::001_tt1:

Lovely words and well said.
The dirty sandy pictures are my favourite.:D

Ps, Freddie and frank raise a pigs trotter to you too. X

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone!

Id love to have another JR puppy one day in th future, a little rescue, when the time is right and when The Terrors are a little older.

xxx

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Dottie's puppy ears just cheered up a really sh!tty Saturday for me, so, so cute :D

They are both gorgeous and an absolute credit to you, you've put a lot of hard work in with them and it's clear to see they have a wonderful life :)

G

·
Absolutely wonderful and may I thank you for putting the biggest smile on my face with the sandy covered pics :D

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aaaaaw thank you all so much!
Glad you all liked the photos, all your lovely comments made me smile on a very cold night!

And definitley goodvic2! Do you get many Jacks in? I must be mad...:eek:

xxx

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Great photos :D

The ear photos! Best ear shots ever :lol:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Awww, lovely words and lovely pics. They obviously bring you a lot of joy x

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
where did it all go wrong...

well three years ago we had no dogs and hadnt one for 8 or 9 years...

and now....

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
They are adorable and have great lives thanks to you! :)

You can't beat a smashing, feisty little terrier, Teebs has reminded me how much I still miss my old JRT, Chip. :( Enjoy every second with them (can see you do) and cherish them for the wonderful years you have with them.

Congratulations to all of you on your 'Becoming a family' day/s. :)

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Looks to me as if it's all gone just right :) Wonderful pics of lucky pups:)

Tink raises a turkey neck to celebrate their your special days :)

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aaaaaw thank you all kindly for your lovely replies:)

Youre right Malmum, you cannot beat a cheeky little Terrier!

My mum used to think Dottie would be blind as a puppy because of her ears! :lol:

When we first got Dorothy but nick named Dottie by her 2nd owners she had no dots but the name was cute and we kept it then she became covered in dots!

Aaaaw 2 years today I got Charlie, where does the time go?!

xxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.