Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Where can I buy Autarky?

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by ardochrig, Feb 16, 2008.

1. ardochrig

ardochrig PetForums Newbie

I was getting Autarky in Costco (Glasgow) but today they advise that they will no longer be stocking it. Anyone know where I can buy it in the Glasgow / Lanarkshire area?
    Thanks
    Eliz

2. BlackCat

BlackCat PetForums Member

I tend to see it in the smaller independant pet shops so if you have any local, have a look in. Have also seen it in my local Tesco too (though its not always found in supermarkets).

3. ardochrig

ardochrig PetForums Newbie

Pleased to report that having contacted the manufacturer direct they put me onto someone who will deliver locally. For anyone interested the supplier is called Redcastles (redcastle.co.uk) and although based in Dundee they will deliver throughout most of Scotland. The price for Autarky Adult is £15.75 per 15k bag including delivery for 5 bags and £14.75 if you can order 10 bags.

Am delighted to get this resolved because one of my dogs is alergic to lots of stuff including beef and this food was ideal since it contains exactly what it says on the packaging viz. chicken, rice, vegetables and herbs. Ran it past my vet and she was very impressed. Well worth considering for dogs with skin problems particularly given the very reasonable price.
    Elizabeth

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice