Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Where can I buy a Large Igloo/dome type dog bed?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shez11, Jan 17, 2012.

1. shez11

shez11 PetForums Junior

:D Hiya :D

I or should I say my sprocker Fergie really wants a new bed for her belated bday present.

I really was hoping to find a large version of a igloo dome type padded bed pref with a removable mattress
    but I have only seen these for small toys or cats but I really want a large version.

Fergie really loves dens.... she loves sleeping in her crate during the day & night (with door open) which we from she was tiny, covered the top with a blanket to make it more den like for her and more easy on the eye for us.

But the crate is in the family room and we want something for the living room

She also has a nice padded cushion which she lies on in the living room.... but we have found rather than sleepin on this she tends to go into covered areas ie under table... she makes little dens with the sofa throws and i have even made her a little den with throws which she settles in far more better.

I thought looking on the net for this would be easy.

any ideas would be be helpful.

2. FrankieT

FrankieT PetForums Member

#2 FrankieT, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  3. shez11

shez11 PetForums Junior

:D thank you,
    i was more thinking of a padded type one...but I have never seen one like that before....
    it made me chuckle tho espec with the husky stickin out
    thanks again for looking for me

4. PaulRyan

PaulRyan PetForums Member

#4 PaulRyan, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  5. Nix56

Nix56 PetForums Newbie

These look amazing...the dome ones on ebay! Has any one out there got one? I would like to get one for my Vizsla but it's hard to decide what size as the base is triangular :confused:

6. shez11

shez11 PetForums Junior

Thankyou paul you know after the first post about igloo beds i search again on ebay a day later and saw the ones you linked too.

yes they look great don't they, i just wish as well i could see one in the flesh as they are a lot of money to buy without seeing.

:):):)

7. tracinpaper

tracinpaper PetForums Newbie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice