UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I am on holiday this week and obviously without cats. Tonight I broke my nose taking the lid off of a hot tub. So I am sat, with major face ache really wishing I had one of mine to have a cuddle with :rolleyes:.

I miss my little feline friends.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Omg how the heck did you manage that, ((((hugs))))
Unforunately it's my own fault - I folded back half of the cover, pushed the big metal bar back as far as it would go and then tried to slide the rest of the cover off, this made the bar ping back onto the bridge of my nose :eek:.

Much later, the instructions confirmed that this was not the preferred method of removing the cover.

G

·
:yikes::yikes: What if the cats don't recognise you????

Is this all in order to explain the mysterious 10 years younger, long holiday, SURPRISE face???

Really, big hugs. If you are twiddling your thumbs, have you ever tried a very gentle little Canadian comedy, about a roadhouse in a little rural town, in Canada, called CORNER GAS? You can watch it online, or buy the dvds

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
:yikes::yikes: What if the cats don't recognise you????

Is this all in order to explain the mysterious 10 years younger, long holiday, SURPRISE face???

Really, big hugs. If you are twiddling your thumbs, have you ever tried a very gentle little Canadian comedy, about a roadhouse in a little rural town, in Canada, called CORNER GAS? You can watch it online, or buy the dvds
What you mean my very own "but Muriel, your beautiful!!" moment? :laugh:

Weirdly enough I did have a sort of nose job about 10 years ago to correct a deviated septum - this may have undone all the surgeons hard work :D. Thanks for the heads up on Corner Gas - always on the look out for new stuff.

G

·
sharonchilds is insinuating you broke your nose on a 'hot tube...'

What does she know that we don't? Was this IN the hot tub?

G

·
So... now it's just the sudden surprise suicide 8 bee assault on your lips to explain, and you can get back to the golf club bar...

G

·
When I was young, I had a bust like overfilled shopping bags, now they're just empty shopping bags.

G

·
Excuse me. That wasn't a joke. More a mournful observation.

If only they could be hollowed out, lined with a pretty material, with velcro fastening, and I would never have to worry about keys/purses, etc. again...

I knew a chap who lost a testicle and I said to him, it's a pity you can't line it, seal it with velcro. It would be perfect to keep your car key and some $2 coins, when you go to the beach. That was before people had those big automatic, mini computer keys...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.