Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

When will i go through that stage in my life? =(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baby Bordie, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Im now 14, and i should be going through that stage in my life when everything grows, and my voice drops and so does something else! Lol, and ive been told that with small people it generally comes later in life! But how long do i have to wait? :eek:

2. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

Awwwww huni bless ya hehe! It will come in time, when the time is rite for you!
    Dont wish your teenage years away, enjoy and make the most of what you have left up until your 20!
    Then maybe think about growing up a little bit ;), itll wake ya up when ya get to 20, then youll think, god i wish i was 14 again lol believe you me, these are the best days of your life so make the most of them and enjoy!

3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

My OH was a late starter he was 15-16 when he went through it all he was like 5 foot and fag paper Hes now 6'3 foot and all man.

It wont be long i think (you know being female i havnt had personal experince of it :D )

4. Baby Bordie

Lol... Im just really eager! :cursing: well im on holidays know, so im hoping that ill suddenly grow up overnight, then go back to school, and everyone has a shock! :001_tt2: That would be great! ;)

5. Baby Bordie

That like the same as me, im like 4ft11, so hopefully ill grow tall, even though my dad is 5ft6 and my mum 5ft7, i dont think ill reach that high, dont have the genes

6. Ladywiccana

lol patience my dear boy hehe, everything comes to those who wait!

You mean like the Tom Hanks film "BIG" lol yeah why not hehe

7. Baby Bordie

Lol, exactly what i was thinking! You women are lucky.... Not having to worry about this "Growing" Buissiness... ;):p

8. Ladywiccana

:smilewinkgrin:
    hmmmm dont get me started lol, we get ours believe you me hehe :001_tt2: :eek:hmy:

9. Stellabella

Stellabella PetForums Senior

I have heard, and I'm sure it's true, that boys will always grow taller than their mothers. So you'll be fine!! My boys were shorties and they're all over 6 feet tall now. ;)

(Not that I am , I'm 5 10, and my daughters are both shorter than me!)

10. Baby Bordie

My mum always tells me that! :D But shes only 5ft7, and if im 5ft8 i dont think i would be impressed, but dynamite comes in small packages, and the bigger you are, the harder you fall! :D:D

11. missyme

missyme PetForums VIP

dont bet on it im 5ft 4 and my hubby is 5 ft 5 and my oldest is 15 and 6ft already lol

Ladywiccana likes this.
  12. Baby Bordie

Oh lol, i guess there is hope! :D But i bet one of your parents were tall! My whole family are short! :blushing:

13. Savahl

Savahl Guest

my mum is 5'5 and dad 5'8, my bro is 6ft 4....

My step dad in 5'5 his ex is 5'4 and my step bro is 6ft 2...

The in laws are 5'5 and 5'6..although my OH is 5'7, his "little" bro is 6ft 5!!

no need to worry ;)

14. Baby Bordie

OMG, thats crazy! Hopefully ill shoot up soon, and when i do, you will all be the 1st to hear of it! :D

15. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Bless ya! ....make the most of being young and carefree while you can!! ----you have plenty of time to be all grown up;)xx

16. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Don't worry there is guy in our school who was like it til he turned 15. He had a really squeaky voice (which i am sure you don't have) Don't worry it will all come along soon, probably all at once. My brother was diddy right up until he was 17, he was about 5,3 then he shot up to 6 ft :D

17. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

when boys grow, they GROW. my little brother shot up one summer. he had just looked like a wee boy then all of a sudden he was towering over me one day and i was like wow where did u come from!

you are at about the right age for your growth spurt, so itl happen soon enough. but as other people have already said, try not to grow up to quick!

18. Savahl

Savahl Guest

my OH's growth spurt was funny :) he was 14/15 but as i said is 5'7 so didnt really shoot UP..but his feet thought he did, so he spent a few yrs tripping over his own feet while the rest of him tried to catch up..it never really did

so 5'7 with size 11 feet lol...

19. Baby Bordie

Haha, thanks all for the possitiveness, and the great stories! Im going to enjoy it while im a midget, because im going to be towering over you all soon! :dita::001_tt2:

20. awwwww

Listen my best male mate at school was always nicknamed "little adam". Thats because he was less than 5ft when we left at 16 and weighed about 4stone wet through. Well 2 yrs later i bumped into him and OMG! :eek:

He was 6ft6 and built like the proverbial brick tish house! So he was a late developer but more than made up for it when the time was right!

Dont stress about it hun you will develop when the time is right! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice