Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

When out and about........

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cockerpoo lover, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

walking with your dogs do you ever look at other dog owners and wonder if they are members on here?

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

ha ha yeah, although I think id recognise their dogs
    I actually half knew lucylewis from ringcraft and here before I realised it wa sthe same person!!

3. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

Yes obviously the dogs- probably know more about them than their owners :D (although some do post pictures of themselves)

A lot don't post where they are from so hard in some cases.

I think if you had a breed that wasn't popular or a cross you would probably stand out more.

I wonder if any one has walked passed another member without even knowing?

mmmm the mind boggles :crazy:

4. kimdelyse

kimdelyse PetForums Senior

I think it every time I meet a friendly dog owner or someone who offers advice to us...but I'm pretty sure I'm on my own here!

5. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Frequently; would recognise lots of the dogs I reckon as I love the photo threads :).

6. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

If I see a type of dog that someone on here has yes :D but everyone lives on the mainland :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

7. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

I do not think that there is anyone near me on here. There are a few from surrounding areas and I am sure I would recognise most of their dogs if I ever saw them. I am sure everyone would recognise Sonny as well as although a popular breed - cocker spaniel he is the only black and tan one I have seen in the area.

8. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Nope, and I think anyone would recognise me with Indie and Tau; Tau's instantly recogniseable.

9. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

I do wonder sometimes :) I think my two may be quite recogisable :) I know a couple of members have commented that they walk in the Barton Hills near me.

I tend to admire most dogs when we are on walks though my OH is used to it now and when we are driving hehe

10. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

I know that I'm not far from you! Will now keep my eyes open for a smaller than usual rotti and a mahoosive Makita! :D

11. beary_clairey

beary_clairey PetForums VIP

i saw this brilliant woman that was doing fantastic training with a lab and i wondered whether she might be a member.

As I looked down at my 2 bombing around and doing their own thing, I felt quite put to shame!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice