UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago my Daughter who is 18 and gets her words mixed up often was cuddling Bertie when she asked me...................

Mum..When doe's Bertie have to go to the vets his next Ejaculation? :eek::scared:

Yep she meant Inoculation :lol::rolleyes:

Think i spelt that wrong

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
My mum used to often get her words mixed up or she would invent words without realising it, like the actress was Gina Lodgibridgi cos she couldn't pronounce Lollobridgida!

But I got so used to hearing her refer to someone who she didn't like as a fornicating so-and-so that I never really thought about it. Then when I was adult I realised and I asked her if she knew what the word meant.

Yes, she says. It means the same thing, it starts with the same letter, but it doesn't sound as common!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
my little boy asked his grandad if he wanted a pair of teeth before dinner a few months back, took use ages to work out he meant apperatife :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
My daughter who was 2 & 1/2 years old at the time, was in the sitting room with her Grandee (My OH's Dad) and he was winding her up. After a while, we heard her say to him very loudly
'Grandee, will you please stop indicating me!'

She was asking him to stop irritating her!! :D

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
My brother who's into engineering, was in a Machine Mart store looking for welding stuff. When the guy tried to ask what size welding rods he wanted, instead of saying 'how thick are you welding?' he asked 'how weld are you thicking?!' The poor guy looked mortified!:lol:

(And for total embbarresment, try asking the shop for Durex batteries!!)

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
I was behind a young person (about twenty-ish) in a music store (something like HMV) and she was asking the chap behind the counter about a certain album - he tried not to laugh but repeated to her
'I've not heard of that one by Madonna, are you sure it's called 'The Immaculate Contraception'?!
Exit one very embarassed young lady!!

:D

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
My Mum was once telling me about a friend of hers who had bought a new 'vulva' (volvo). I asked her if she knew what a vulva was and she didn't!! When I explained she was mortified and desperately trying to remember how many other people she had told about her friends new vulva

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.