UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

When do you shop for Christmas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you probably know, my hubby and I run our own jewellery business and coming up to Christmas we always get very busy, and have been asked if we are going to have a sale on this year, which we will, but we are trying to find out when most people do their Christmas shopping, so we can set up a ebay sale at the right sort of time!

So the options we have-
Last week in November
First week in December
Second week in December

Also if you could 'like' our FB page we would really appreciate it :D
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-Jewellery-Company/106165916145713?ref=hl

·
Registered
8,792 Posts
For this type of gift it would be right after payday so I would advertise it the last week of November for the first week of Dec...

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
im starting mine thursday :)

·
Registered
23,250 Posts
Ive already started and usually do at the start of November (to try and spread it over 2 pay packets!).
Although if Im buying something from a small on line company I would want to have ordered at least 3 months in advance. Ive been caught out before by ordering things that havent arrived for several months!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Usually I am last minute stress !! But this year I am just getting things as and when I think of it and see something suitable when out so I got a few little things in last month to store away and a few this month that are now wrapped up as well. Still not done but don't feel as stressed about what I am going to get the people I need to buy for!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.