UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be crazy, I want to put mine up already!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
yeh you're a little nuts :lol:

if i get my way it goes up first weekend of december. hubby tries to make it wait till week before christmas but he usually looses :lol:

G

·
2 days after never ;)

We don't do Christmas.

However my sister in law will be putting hers up in a couple of weeks, she was nattering about it today :D

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
We put ours up beginning of December :D The lights and tinsel just brighten up the house when it's cold and dreary :)

·
Premium Member
33,930 Posts
around the 6th/7th December :D

G

·
7th December normally ;)

My brother`s birthday is the 3rd ye see so we always put it up after then.

·
Registered
487 Posts
i put mine up around the 12th and take it down a few days after xmas.
Me too. I used to get realy excited and put it up drasticaly early but last year between the dogs and kids it was nocked about more times than I care to remember! Also I learnt my lesson not to put chocolate treats on as they all found them realy tasty although it was hilarious to find Alfie in a sea of tin foil wrappers and chocolate all over his face and still blaming it on the dog :D

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
beginning of december. i love christmas. i get gidd when i see all the christmas stuff in shops :)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
About the 21st of December. Usually the day after school breaks up. If I put it up early I get fed up of it by New Year!;)

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
my youngest son's birthday is the 1st december so i wait for a couple of days after that to put it up.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It might sound silly but since moving to Uk over 6 years ago i loved all the light and decorations people put up -we decided to put our tree and decorations on 1 december -but we take it off straight after christmas as then all magic is gone (dont ask why ..;-)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I dont think i will be having one this year, 8 cats and 2 ferrets, especially the new boy who actually climbed up the brick wall outside, litteratly verticle, will make it hard me thinks :glare:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.