UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband goes away quite a lot and he left on Thursday for a month. I think Zimba is really missing him. He keeps sneaking upstairs and looking in the bedroom and ensuite, I think he's looking for him. He seems a bit unsettled, not really naughty but a bit like he doesn't know what to do with himself.

Is there anything I can do to help? Would a piece of husband's clothes in his bed help do you think?

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
You could try giving him a t shirt that your husband has been wearing.

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
my dogs don't act up when dad goes but they do get somewhat miserable. Dante especially. If dad's gone away for more than like, a day, he'll sit by the front door most of the time and sulk until dad comes back.

I don't think it bothers mika so much as mikas normally around me most of the time...don't know what he'd be like if i left. When he was a pup it didn't bother him but now a year on...don't know lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.