UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mines,LOVELY,sarah jessica parker.my hubby bought it at the airport few yrs ago and it always reminds me of our holiday in spain,second one is,COCO MADEMOISELLE,by channel,my kids bought it me at xmass and i just the smell of it.my fave after shave is ISSYMYAKY,if spelt right?,i love it on my hubby he smells bewtiful when he wears, it and yet it dosent smell the same on my eldest son,but i love its aroma,iv even put a little dab on my pooches,but no telling guys he would kill me if he knew!!!, thats our secret,shhhhhh.ha.xx

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'm dead cheap :D I love anything from Next. I like the cashmere, Define, Pink and Paradise.

G

·
I don't use aftershave, as I don't shave, I'm working towards growing a big, gandalf-style beard... :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
i love ultra violet by paco rabanne and angel schlesser just cause they both smell so nice

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
:lol::lol: good job its not pansy fragrance,your all crazy on here do you know that,haha.xx
Its ok until i get squirels running up my trouser leg looking for nuts:lol:

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
ooooooooh I love my perfumes...I swear I have a counter larger than boots....don't use it all the time but I do like a variety....I have.....not that i know how to spell some of them without going to take a look....
Poison
CoCo chanalle
Anais anais
Little black dress
Far away
Tommy Girl
Woman by Paul smith
Dreamlife
Mod 60's
Pink....limited edition my friend bought me from Paris and can't find i again :-(
Night Musk....which I dont use but it is my Mums, I took the bottle out of her bathroom a few months after she died beause when I smell i it makes me feel like she's here.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.