Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

whats your fave mobile

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lolas daddy, Nov 30, 2011.

1. lolas daddy

lolas daddy PetForums Junior

whats evey ones fave mobile phone and which net works your fave

2. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

My fave phone is this one which my partner brought me for xmas which is a pink Sony erricsson W595 im on orange which i think is the best.:D:thumbup1:

3. skip

skip PetForums VIP

my favourite is my wildfire that i have at the mo, dont get my next upgrade till the summer so dont know what i'll want by then,usually do a bit research and have a look in the shops before i choose,i like me gadgets lol,i'm on tmobile,600 mins,unlimited txts and unlimited internet for 20 a month

4. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

I always swear by Samsung, any of them, and since being able to make my own mind up (was on o2 when I was younger), I've always been happy with Orange, although I have a second phone (another Samsung) which is on Tesco Mobile and proving to be just as good :)

5. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

il wave mine in ya face and ya know what it is :lol:

6. lolas daddy

lolas daddy PetForums Junior

ive a nokia n8 on virgin , i love it ive had god knows how many mobiles over the years but this one i love ive said to oh a few times when contract ends i would still use the nokia. but saying that lol there keep bringing better ones out. a lot of people i know have the i phone, but im not to sure about it.

7. fire-siamesekitty

fire-siamesekitty PetForums VIP

My partner has the HTC Desire he says its the best phone hes has yet.Its got a faster processor...

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I have a HTC wildfire, it was really good when I first got it but it seems to be deteriorating :lol: it does this thing on my text messages - if I press on a conversation (so, say I press messages from 'Mum') it will load up with a completely different one, like messages from my OH or my driving instructor or something.... it does it 2 or 3 times before it loads up the right conversation and I have to be really careful I don't send the wrong text to the wrong person! :eek: it's also very slow and the predictive text seems to have gotten worse! It used to be fantastic when I first got it but now for some reason, it doesn't work as well and it never seems to predict the right words any more, very strange!

I think i'm going to start looking for a new one next year, maybe for my birthday or something! I'm tempted to get an iPhone.

9. WelshYorkieLover

WelshYorkieLover PetForums VIP

My fave mobile is my iPhone 4gs. And I think my fave network is currently O2.

10. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

I got the HTC wildfire s best fone ive had

11. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I used to love shopping for phones and used to change my phone every couple of months at one point, now I think they're all so technical I just can't be bothered with them. Touchscreens get on my nerves but all the phones with buttons (which are going to be a thing of the past before long!) are big and clunky and don't seem to be as good as touchscreen phones. I just had a quick look at iPhones and there's no way i'm paying the prices for them!

I think i'm going to look for something really simple next tme, as long as it has a good camera and can connect to FB on the go then i'm happy, all I do on my phone is text, take photos and use fb :)

12. LauraIzPops

LauraIzPops PetForums Senior

Hmmm won't say an exact phone, but Sony Ericsson's are my favourites, not easy to brake whereas my Blackberry has been s***! I'm currently on orange, although like o2 as well :)

13. skip

skip PetForums VIP

just wondered if you have done a system software update at all,also try a reboot if you have installed any new apps and try clearing cache,i know sometimes its just luck as to how long a phone will last had mine for 18mths no probs up to now touch wood

14. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I think it's updated - if it ever says that any updates are available (which is usually fairly regular, every week or two) then i'll always do it so as far as I know, it's up to date. It also has a habit of switching itself off and I have to take the battery out and put it back in before it will switch on. It usually does this if I haven't used it for a few hours - like if it's been in my locker at work. It's nearly always done this, it happens nearly every day and it didn't used to annoy me that much but it is starting to grate a little bit now :rolleyes:

15. skip

skip PetForums VIP

I can understand it getting on your nerves it would drive me mad,when you say you've updated i dont mean the phone apps,i mean the phone system itself but if you've had these problems more or less from the beginning it could be a faulty phone could you ask for an exchange or repair

16. OctodonDegus

OctodonDegus PetForums Senior

I always love nokia's they are so hardy. I used to throw mine about all the time and it refused to die, so I've nearly always had nokia. But I've had an iPhone for a year now - I love it its so handy but not as hardy as my nokia!

17. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Here's my favourite.
    It's great on stormy nights because it casts ominous shadows across the walls with each lightning strike and reminds me of Hitchcocks 'The Birds'

[​IMG]

18. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

My favourite mobile would be one that had been ran over by a bus several times and preferably an longer worked...I dislike my mobile, the contract is as cheap as thy come and whatever i seem to do to destroy it never works as still people can get hole of me every where I go.
    I have a mobile for 1 reason... emergencies...aside that it could fester in my doggys poop for all I care:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice