UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested to know what all your dress styles are cos I'm a nosey cow. The men can answer this too and NO Jonbda , I don't want to know about your skirts and tights collection!

My style,( if you can call it that) is usually jeans on the bottom half, they vary in colour from black...blue...purple...blue patterned. I have worn skirts in the past but prefer trousers.
Top half is usually long tops, tshirts...sometimes add my own crocheted embellishments to make it stand out. I lean towards alternative clothing.

Are you are skirtsy type, or jeans...smart...casual?

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
i am a leggans type gal i love them i have them in all different colours and types or skinny jeans (when i can get in them) usually wear them with casual tops like the one i have on today says i love nerds with the charlie brown gang under it lol and uggs i love dresses with tights too and big comfy jumpers :p

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
jeans, slogan t-shirts, messy hair, holey shoes and a black hoody, and always, ALWAYS... ODD SOCKS!

if im t work then
jeans, non slogan t-shirt, messy hair, holey shoes and a black hoody. and always, ALWAYS... ODD SOCKS!

oh and i always have my rucksack with me

G

·
Seem to spend 99% of my time in work gear, so usually t-shirt, work trousers and steel toecap boots!
:D

When i'm not its more t-shirts...usually bike racing or motorbike related, i love shorts so its usually my fave knee length combat shorts, scruffy trainers and worse hair...facial and and on my head!!!
:lol:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Since I don't wear dresses and I don't look good in them :laugh:(my sister tried to dress me in one onetime), most of the time, I wear nice jeans, a nice shirt or a nice T-shirt. I really don't like suits, but will put up with them when I have to, however, when I'm taking a lady out on a date, I dress casually.:)

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
For standard work - trousers, smart tops
For important work meetings - dress

For non work - jeans, t-shirt.... Mostly with bass guitar or chicken logos :D

·
Super Moderator
29,643 Posts
Band t-shirt & skinny jeans/jeggings/leggings, always in black, & checked shirts/grungy jumpers on cooler days, & either wellies, Converse or steelies on ma feet:D

For gigs & nights out (not that it happens often lol) it's usually black & purple & more 'Goth'- short skirts, fishnet stockings, b*tch boots, silver jewellery, corsets

·
Banned
3,379 Posts
Black or blue straight leg jeans...mainly wear black tops...jumpers...blouses......or cardigans.....sometimes with a print (tiger....cat...wolf....) on my tops if Im in a daring mood...lol...mostly plain though. A range of smart blazers for going out or long cardies for dog walks. Long boots....ballet style pumps or sparkly sandals (depending on weather).

Would never be seen dead in anything from Primark......kids call me a clothes snob...lol.

Occasionally wear leggings for "slob days" .....so comfortable!

Hardly ever wear skirts but if I do....long straight maxi in black or grey:D

Great thread....really like imagining what people look like in the style department....nosey cow that I am:eek:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm really into skinny jeans with ballerina type shoes. I also love dresses and fitted shirt tops and fancy scarfs.

I tend to favour dark colours like navy, black, burgandy, dark greens etc.

I am a bit of a designer junkie and I like to wear brands.

·
Super Moderator
29,643 Posts
Black or blue straight leg jeans...mainly wear black tops...jumpers...blouses......or cardigans.....sometimes with a print (tiger....cat...wolf....) on my tops if Im in a daring mood...lol...mostly plain though. A range of smart blazers for going out or long cardies for dog walks. Long boots....ballet style pumps or sparkly sandals (depending on weather).

Would never be seen dead in anything from Primark......kids call me a clothes snob...lol.

Occasionally wear leggings for "slob days" .....so comfortable!

Hardly ever wear skirts but if I do....long straight maxi in black or grey:D

Great thread....really like imagining what people look like in the style department....nosey cow that I am:eek:
I read that as a pint & got a mental image of someone trying to balance a pint of beer on their chest when feeling daring:eek:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
My mum calls it 'scruffy'

I wear jeans... band tees or grinfactor tees... and walking shoes/boots...

and if im out a reflective yellow (now green/grey) textile bike jacket.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I wear skinny jeans, and any top tbh but I like to wear blouse things with a vest underneath. I usually wear flat shoes but if its cold or raining I wear boots with my skinnies tucked in!

At home I will wear PJs constantly (unless people are visiting) I cannot stand sitting in jeans and stuff! I just love to slob around with the dogs. :eek:

·
Banned
3,379 Posts
I wear skinny jeans, and any top tbh but I like to wear blouse things with a vest underneath. I usually wear flat shoes but if its cold or raining I wear boots with my skinnies tucked in!

At home I will wear PJs constantly (unless people are visiting) I cannot stand sitting in jeans and stuff! I just love to slob around with the dogs. :eek:
I am exactly the same....pjs indoors always.....and a nice thick fleecy dressing gown that the dogs love to snuggle into:D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I am exactly the same....pjs indoors always.....and a nice thick fleecy dressing gown that the dogs love to snuggle into:D
Thought I was the only one! Always have pjs, dressing gown and slippers on because my feet get cold haha. Willow doesn't like my new slippers though, they are the boot kind but they are zebras and she keeps tryin to tug on their ears! :rolleyes:

You can't slob around properly in proper clothes! :lol:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
I'm a black leggings boots and dress tops type of girl :)

Did have a stint with maxi dresses in the summer, too cold for those now really. I do wear long skirts with cami tops now and again :D

For going out it's usually smart trousers and a cami top :D

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.