Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What's your dogs favourite treat?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AJ, Feb 27, 2008.

1. AJ

AJ Guest

I've just done an experiment to determine Milos favourite treat and the results show that his favourite is Pedigree Smackos, the yellowish ones to be specific!!

If anyone else has the time to waste on contuctng a quick experiment to determine your dogs favourite treat please post the results here! :)

2. claire

claire Guest

Our cassie like tesco bacon treats, she dont care for food but we owned labradors before so expecting too much!!!

3. garryd

garryd Guest

Piggs ears! english bull terrier love them!:D

4. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Snap,mine love pigs ears too, and they love cheese :)

5. claire

claire Guest

cassie if funny wont eat much really but them bacon or meat treats fron tesco they are quite cheap too cos she asks for them all the time and gets through loads

6. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Mine love pig ears and raw hide chews, but the prob i have with them is they seem to try to swallow them halfway thro chewing and choke.
    so they only get them treats when im around.

7. AJ

AJ Guest

Milos actually quite picky too and hes got Lab in him! He won't eat pigs ears and he's not interested in hide bones unless another dogs already started it for him! He does like those bacon treats from tesco and cheese!

8. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

My dogs love anything on offer lol :D

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hehe mine to, Them bacon things in tesco are gone in 1 day, with 4 bullys who like a treat each time they come in from the garden, they kinda go FAST.

10. AJ

AJ Guest

But which is their favourite?

11. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

My dogs favourite has to be tripe sticks........

12. andrea 35

andrea 35 PetForums VIP

Ours love raw carrot and yes they are Labs !!!! if i go to the fridge when i turn round they are sitting looking at me as if to say " so where,s my carrot then " . Oh they also love cheese but try not to them this too often . Oh and you can not have a cup of tea without it comming with a drooling lab at your feet lol

13. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Liver cake

14. englishrose943

englishrose943 PetForums VIP

My 3 love dog chocs or doggy bacon rashers:D

15. EllenJay

EllenJay PetForums Member

Raw carrots comes out tops for my dog, which is just as good seeing as due to medical conditions as she isn't allowed most foods anyway :(

16. Angel

Angel PetForums Senior

Yep ive got to sat that raw carrot is another that my dog loves.........
    When i have the guineas in here with there carrot the dog eats it all Lol :D

17. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

My eldest BT loves pretzels and the rest love anything and everything I give them! :D

18. I use slithers of the german sausage (or hot dog saus) when we are training - and I can if need be keep it in my mouth, as for bigger treats its pigs ears and pigs feet
    regards
    DT

19. borderer

borderer Guest

max likes a full pigs head roasted:D

20. Lhasalover

Lhasalover PetForums Junior

My dogs love tripe sticks. When I have been shopping I always buy them a pack and they always know what bag they are in. Maybe it's becoz they pong so bad lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice