UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Like these kind of threads so i thought i would start one :)

So what is your pooch doing now....

Cali is asleep on the sofa tucked up in a blanket from her crate she has been asleep since her walkies this morning.......

G

·
Snoozing all three of them, one cuddled upto me on the couch, one under her blankie on the bed at my feet...actually on my slipper and the other in his sisters crate :D

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Lying on the floor beside me head on sheepskin cushion, has finally settled after a bit of nutty behavior following morning walk. She refused to clean herself up, I couldn't give her her third bath in a week :eek:(third ever) and she was squeaking at me cos I wouldn't let her on the sofa, tried to explain why but she wasn't listening! Eventually caved and got a flannel to try and mop her down and she just wanted to lick it :confused: then got all zoomie and weird. :D

·
Registered
23,248 Posts
Hannah is snoozing in one of the beds, Heidi is chewing her foot and Adam is licking his lips coz he finally caught that giant black fly they have been chasing round the house all morning!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Both my boys are alternating between settling in my parents living room and walking into the kitchen to smell the chilli I'm cooking :D

ETA- they just settled with stagbars and occasionally swap them :eek:

·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Both my boys are alternating between settling in my parents living room and walking into the kitchen to smell the chilli I'm cooking :D

ETA- they just settled with stagbars and occasionally swap them :eek:
we are having chilli for tea too! its on the hob in the kitchen ready for later :p

·
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What time shall I pop round? Smells good!! ;)
i am suprised the OH made it and its lovely! smells very good although it needs more chilli powder! i might sneak some in :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Daisy is sound asllep next to me on the sofa after a lovely walk through the woods with the kids who made bow and arrows :) After a snooze she had a bone in the garden and is now snoozing again!

·
Registered
205 Posts
My two are lying on the bed glad to finally be dry after having a flooded downstairs for two days, and a walk this morning. I've just woken up from a nap I've sorely needed and they're still snoozing I don't want to move or ill wake them :eek: lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.