UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not like heights or small spaces, ie normal fears, I mean silly ones like bananas or the piano lid snapping shut as you play it!

Mine's the thought of farting just when you shouldn't, like in a meeting, answering the door, or whilst being examined by the doctor!:lol: I just get this thought of talking to someone nice and polite, then without warning letting out enough wind to fly a kite!!:eek6: :eek:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Drinking straws... Kids blowing them, seeing those nasty flecks of spittle at the end... just makes me want to puke....

My daughter cant stand wet wood, there are no wooden spoons in her house and she has a hatred of lolly sticks

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I don't think I've got any totally silly fears. I did think it was silly to be nervous of driving when it's stormy because I was afraid of a tree branch or something dropping on the car....but that actually happened a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not worried about it anymore! :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
Balloons - I'm convinced they will pop at any minute!!:confused:

Cockerals - there are some proper nasty little s*ds about :scared:
Funny you mention balloons. I took my to a kids party where there was a little boy of about 6.. screaming his head off as the room was full of them. God knows why a mother would take her little boy to a party when she has known a long time of the phobia :confused1:

The kid was so traumatised and his mum was saying "yea, dont worry, he just has a phobia of them, always has"

ok.... perhaps take him home?

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
going to a public toilet and coming out with loo roll stuck inside my skirt unrolling as I walk ..................omg!!!! embarassing or what.
Has that ever happened to you? Seems an odd thing to fear if it hasn't.

I am afraid of birds, which isn't uncommon but the other thing I am really scared of is things made of soft rubber, like snakes, spiders, witches, bats, vampire masks - anything made of that horrible soft rubber terrifies me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.