Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Whats Wrong With The Animals!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Paws&Claws, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Oh my... its Spring obviously.. and all my animals have gone MAD! :rolleyes:

My cockatiels are singing loud all day and starting to TALK! So now and again i get a woof whistle and a good morning and a good boy :lol:

My degus started having a 'do' with each other through the cage divider and i think one managed to bite the others toe :( so he has a poorly toe which ive washed and keeping an eye on (he can walk etc and doesnt seem too concerned)

My mice have started to distroy a cover on there cage which they havent touched since being in the cage 6 months?! :mad:

My rabbits have gone mental! The male has decided its time to get it on with the girls so they are mad at him and they keep chasing each other around! :rolleyes: I think he can smell Summer and thinks hes going to be the big man.. so theyve been in the crate today instead of enjoying the sunshine! Summers began molting too and has a sticky up hair do going on..

Oh my days whats up with them all! :rolleyes: xxx

2. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

4. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

My lot are mental aswell! 4 of the 6 rabbits(the 4 bigger ones) charged the run door to have a run around in the gardenn when I went up to see them yesterday, I didnt have a choice in it, they were coming out!

*Heidi*

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

This is so true :D.

6. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Im glad its not just my mental lot then! :lol: I duno whats up with them! My cockatiels have started chatting now... really trying to have a talk with us which hes never done before! The group of 3 rabbits r in the crate again today, its just the odd fur pull (maybe 3 in a day and 1 at night) but im not having them attack poor bebe. Then in a couple of weeks Summer will be bonded in with them.... hopefully! x

:p x

7. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I just let mine get on with their little scuffs now, they'll sort themselves out in the end. Gypsy is always in a strop with someone, so they would never be out of the crate, lol.

They are mental at the moment tho, I think Mclaren has just jumped a foot straight up in the air when I went out to feed them and told him to move! Then he shot off into the shed and slid when he jumped the divider!
    Kimba was trying to fit through the guinea pigs roll around ball which was on the floor!

8. frags

frags PetForums VIP

It's spring time, which is lurrvveeee time ;) i think alot of animals act up a bit in spring lol

9. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Mine have been playing up recently too- it must be a spring thing! In the mornings Alan chases Lottie round and occassionaly tries to mount her- she doesn't put up with it though and goes to bite him! She doesn't actually bite him though, its just her saying 'get off me' and she growls at him too! I think she's too old for friskiness now! ;)

10. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Happens to the best of us lmao

11. AmyCruick

AmyCruick PetForums VIP

Ha ha! That really made me laugh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice