Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What's wrong with my cat?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Dieselthecat, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Dieselthecat

Dieselthecat PetForums Newbie

So, I just noticed that my cat, Diesel, had blood in her ear and a mark on her back. Then, a few minutes later she began throwing up A LOT. I don't know what happened. I was just playing with her less than an hour ago. It looks like she was attacked, but I don't know what would atttack her. She's an inside cat. PLEASE if you have any idea what this could be post. I'd really appreciate it.

2. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

Have you any windows open? could it maybe of been a wasp sting? poor little love x

3. Tobacat

Tobacat PetForums Senior

Is the blood on the flap of her ear, or coming from inside? How is she now? It almost sounds as if she has fallen or got stuck temporarily somewhere.

4. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

If she is concerning you, why not call the vet for advice. Injured animals don't wait for a reply on the internet to get worse I'm afraid.

I know that sounds harsh, but it is clearly worrying you, and it would me too. Emergency vets are there for a reason, even if you just call them for advice.

5. Tobacat

Tobacat PetForums Senior

Following my post, I'm thinking along the lines of Aurelia. Don't worry that it's a Saturday night, it's part of the job for a vet to be on call (he can either put your mind at rest over the phone or check her). If the blood is coming from inside her ear and she's being sick, it sounds like she has had some sort of bump. Humans can feel dizzy and sick if they have any kind of problem with the inner ear.

#5 Tobacat, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice