Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

What's on your xmas list (dog related)?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Nov 18, 2012.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

2. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

I've been trying to get a better job recently so we can have a nice Christmas. I got turned down for a job again on Friday (very depressing) so I guess I will be getting nothing for Kes, if I had the money I'd love to get her a tuffies bed or 2 cheaper dog beds so I can have one upstairs, one downstairs.

GoldenShadow likes this.
  3. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

I'd love a...

[​IMG]

And a...

[​IMG]

And a set of....

[​IMG]

But I don't think I'll be getting any of it!!! :(

4. GoldenShadow

Ahhhh Kes wont mind, she will be well chuffed if you chuck her some turkey I bet ;)

Its not really for Rupert anyway is it, lets be honest, its for me :eek:

I've been saving up to get a tuffies bed but am yet to take the plunge!! So much money but they do look fab.

Hope the job hunting improves, normally when you least expect it though :rolleyes:

5. Phoolf

Phoolf PetForums VIP

I love the look of them, couldn't afford a nest but could go for the largest normal one at £88. For now it's £7 collins cash n carry beds though. :eek:

Sure I'll get offered 2 jobs at once....just when I'm about to give up of course. :D

6. GoldenShadow

How comes?!

Teehee at least Kes has a bed :thumbup:

Rupert generally isn't bothered with them and hasn't had a proper bed since he was a puppy (he's 4 now) :eek: He likes blankets but aside from that will sleep on the floor and get sore elbows :( That's why I want a tuffie. I was torn between nest and flat one but I think I prefer the flat one now! I want the large with a vet bed cover :)

There are so many things I would love but cannot justify, its soooo hard not to buy these fancy collars people on here can make but I have to tell myself I don't need them :eek:

7. Jobeth

Jobeth PetForums VIP

I love that water bottle.

8. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Just because I don't have the $ to buy them myself, and my family isn't really into giving doggy gifts! :rolleyes:

9. Id LOVE a tuffies bed, but I better stick to the £15 one I`ve got for my puppy :eek:
    For chrimbo Bailey would`ve barely settled in so planning on just giving him some turkey scraps and his SS prezzie

#9 New Puppy Mum, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
  10. Lil Doglets

Lil Doglets PetForums VIP

I'll probably just get some nice treats and make sure they have something good for dinner, mainly because i just spent about £150 on stuff for them this month lol so i don't think they really need even more!
    They mostly just love unwrapping presents and shredding up the paper anyway :p and getting leftovers from christmas dinner ofc!

11. PopsAndUs

PopsAndUs PetForums Junior

My hubby thinks i'm mad for wanting to buy Poppy a present but unfortuantely for him me and the girls don't care and will be buying some new doggy toys for her to destroy!

12. sillysausagedog

sillysausagedog PetForums Member

I love these! The small blue one is on my Christmas list now. I bought mine a travel bowl but he won't drink from it. :rolleyes:

13. Goldstar

Goldstar PetForums VIP

I want a new bed for Lucky :)

I like the igloo type ones, the range has a lovely wicker igloo cat bed for £30 that I want to get for her, she would fit nicely :)

14. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

I'd like to get a made to measure harness and a 'grown up collar' for Diz but tbh it's going to be a lean xmas so maybe just a ton of used tennis balls :D

15. cravensmum

cravensmum PetForums VIP

They are for the dogs benefit,honestly:eek:

[​IMG]

16. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Are you me? :eek: :lol:

I'm desperate for a Julius K9 for Alfie but just don't know if I should as he's still quite pully and I don't know if it would make him worse :eek:

I want it in red and I want these for it :

MASTER OF DISASTER 2 small labels for Julius K9 harness | eBay

I've also been on the look out for a lovely water bottle but he drinks at least 1ltr on his morning walk every day and I couldn't really justify 2 of those :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice