UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

2301 - 2320 of 2333 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well tonight for me was a few wedge, a large baked mushroom containing cheese, a quorn pie and peas...me and hubby have been dieting since november last year and i've really kept to this and gone from 11st 12lb to 9st 12lb, it's been slow but i'm sticking to it and we mainly eat salads and veggie foods.

Reactions: Jackie C

·
Cosy Corner Collies
1,225 Posts
Too hot today for anything cooked so, making some fresh bread which is proving at present, already made the butter (and now have buttermilk to make a sponge) then tonight I reckon it's a cold meal with thick slices of fresh bread slathered with butter.
That's the plan anyway.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Homemade curry. Nothing too fancy but stick some veg in a pan with some sauce, add some pilau rice and poppadoms and done.

Only takes 10 minutes, especially if you're lazy!
My family would throw a fit if I tried to serve anything out of a jar lol. I'm so lazy I microwave my chicken, but I have to make a proper curry. Have you ever tried paratha? I think they're nicer than poppadoms. Delightfully buttery.

·
Cosy Corner Collies
1,225 Posts
Pure gluttony on my part.

Chicken, ham and mushroom pizza with an egg broken over the top in the last few minutes of cooking, served with a jacket potato. Slightly well done as I got the timing a bit wrong.

It was very nice, and filling.

Food Tableware Plate Ingredient Recipe

·
Premium Member
33,934 Posts
Cornish puff crackers and cheese..don't feel like eating much today.

·
Registered
19,228 Posts
They are not considered proper pastys. Top choice would be what your Mother made or one from a long established shop in Cornwall :D

I left Cornwall sixteen years ago so am now considered an emmit.

Emmit = someone from not around 'ere. :)
Actually , it wasnt a cornish pasty . I don't eat meat . it was a cheese and onion slice :D Force of habit calling it cornish pasty. My mum's family were from the West Country. She made the most delicious cornish pasties.

@Isolette Blimey ! that's a lot!

2301 - 2320 of 2333 Posts